Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraken

my chairman is selling my players!!

Hi, I used aldershot and replaced all its players with young, high potential kids. And i put them in the premier league.

I was selling some players, because they were unhappy at the club. So i did. Then, as soon as i sell him, my chairman sells ashley young! wtf? How do i stop this??

You should have changed the reputation of the club also, the Chairman is still working on the premise that you are a small club and if he receives a decent offer then he will sell.

perhaps it is something to do with the chairmans attributes

wow thanks! that helped a lot

nope, i used the editor ;D ... dude, i didn't even know that Chairman had so many traits

Unusual...McGinty (RIP) was a very good chairman who was really supportive of the club. Couldn't of imagined him selling over the managers head in real life.

go to data editor select the team you want. go to staff and players and click on the chairman. should be able to change his stats under one of the tabs there

If all else fails, set you asking prices to 0 and reject all offers. I've never done this myself but I've read here that this works.

I hate some chairmans. I made a game with Man City and one of the players i signed was yuri zhirkov. He did really well for me and at the end of the season Barca were after him. I rejected several bids including one of £20.5m and then my chairman accepted a bid of around £10m because it was "too good to refuse" grrr!!!:mad::mad:

Also try offering the player a new contract, or offering him out for zero. If he accepts an offer for a different club, you can cancel the deal.

you might consider this cheating , but u could add manager of the team buying your player then the deal automatically falls through

In FM 08, while managing Chelsea, Madrid came to me with an offer of some 15 M for Essien, I did not wanna straightaway reject it as I couldnt risk upsetting him. So I negotiated and asked for some 50 M. They responded with the money and my chairman accepted the offer :mad: The good thing was the transfer fell through as they did not have enough money to buy him :D