Player x dislikes player y

If this happens which one should I be looking to sell? Under general happiness my midfielder Alves has dislikes Andrezinho and under Andrezinho's profile he has enjoying playing for the club. Is it safe to assume that Alves is the one that is damaging the squad's morale? I know this question seems silly considering one has dislikes x in his personal profile but I've had problems with Andrezinho before. ta

Keep the better player is what I would do.

Or for example when you use the tutoring function and they dont get on sometimes its better to get rid of the older player if they are 29+ to make money if the young player has the potential to be better.

As a side point, I have actually found that when players state the are shocked at the lack of harmony just offering them new contracts gets rid of it as well.

It's strange, this happened out of the blue in pre-season. Both are established players (i.e I wasn't using one to train the other) and my squad harmony is good. Hmm, I'm going to have to sell as it is dislikes rather than difficult to work with. Bugger. I need Alves to fulfill my quota of Portuguese players but he is the one that dislikes (according to his personal profile) the other player.

Archived