shotts10

Small Clubs With Big Money

17 posts in this topic

I am looking for a club in FM09 that doesnt play in any of the big 5 leagues, but has serious money to spend. I know there are the obvious ones with the two Ukrainian sides but are there any others?:confused:

Ehm, you could go for a big Russian or Ukrainian team, maybe a team like Porto too, or one of the big Turkish or Greek teams. They'll all be in the Champions League too, which should make things a bit easier, money-wise.

cardiff . great challenge , bunch of great players too !

cardiff . great challenge , bunch of great players too !

I agree with everything you said exept the money, well unless you sell Johnson, Ledley a McNaughton that is.

QPR, not the best of teams but money bags, same goes to Ipswich I think it was.

I think a Zenit game would be very enjoyable. A chance to experience a different domestic structure and the real challenge would be attempting to improve their Champions League performance. It can't be easy with the way their season is set up on such a different calendar.

Take a look at Salzburg, they have £36 million in the bank and a budget of around £12 million.

Hoffenheim are one of the richest clubs around...

Bah, beaten. They are top flight, but is he including German sides?

Ipswich get 1.1 mill not tht rich im on a game with them n it's a enjoyable game

Man City! :D;)I don't think they can really be called a big club just yet because lets face it when was the last time they won a major trophy.

Man City! :D;)I don't think they can really be called a big club just yet because lets face it when was the last time they won a major trophy.

But they do play in the one of the 'big 5' leagues that the OP mentioned he didnt want to play in.

Maybe you can holiday a game for a few seasons and have a look which lower league clubs are taken over by a tycoon.

Maybe you can holiday a game for a few seasons and have a look which lower league clubs are taken over by a tycoon.

Yes, Rochdale after a few seasons and still in League 2, were listed in the top 20 richest clubs after a tycoon takeover on one of my saves.