The 'mikeytwigge' Third CSE Annual Awards *Brought to You Live*

If you hover over the stars it says how many ratings there are, currently ten. So the theory may well be correct?

Nice one, never noticed that before :thup:

That's my question answered, although it surprises me that so many threads have not had ten ratings.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon all, just popped into the forum (just remembered Robert telling me ages ago that I was nominated!) and I won an award! Very flattered to have been voted most missed user :) cheers all who voted and well done all involved in getting the awards sorted, put on a good show.

And I demand NOW Birdy to win next year's award. Even if you can't be nominated twice in 2 years. He was around when sign-ups were still in GQ which must count for something!

Well done everyone, shame I missed the live awards. canvey you did an excellent job arranging the meetings before the awards and presented it all very nicely :thup:

Very surprised (and pleased) to have (jointly) won an award this year! Frustrating that I've not been able to play much FM these last few months and therefore not been able to continue my experiment. But hopefully its time will come once again.

Bring on FM10 - the CSE forum is going to thrive I have a feeling :)

Sorry I missed the voting of this guys.

Some realy well deserved awards there. My participation recently has been limited to usualy just the Softies/Monkeys thread with a little look in on the dafuge and Gundo threads occasionally.

I don't really have the time to look in on many of the other threads but I know from past experience how good some of the sign-up games can be.

Well done to everyone for making this forum such a elaxed and enjoyable place to be, (most of the time), and for Canvey for arranging the awards.:thup:

Afternoon all, just popped into the forum (just remembered Robert telling me ages ago that I was nominated!) and I won an award! Very flattered to have been voted most missed user :) cheers all who voted and well done all involved in getting the awards sorted, put on a good show.

And I demand NOW Birdy to win next year's award. Even if you can't be nominated twice in 2 years. He was around when sign-ups were still in GQ which must count for something!

the cheque's in the post xpow!

only just noticed the thread. :o

despite not winning anything, its nice to come close despite falling well behind my usual standards for reliability recently. unfortunately it doesn't look like things are going to be able to change anytime soon, but I'll keep at it as long as people are following it.

Only just popped back onto the forum after seeing the email saying FM2010 is available for pre-order.

Just read through this thread and see I was on the just missed out section of -Best Contribution to a Challenge. Thanks to anyone that remembered me and voted for me.

I will be back for FM2010, probably on release day and hope to make a better go of something than the past 2 years. I will have a brand new laptop, which I can't wait for, since I am laptopless at the moment, which should be a lot faster and more capable of holidaying faster and hopefully processing the game in later seasons quicker! And people thought I played fast this year!

Archived