The 'mikeytwigge' Third CSE Annual Awards *Brought to You Live*

A brilliant evening, if I lived in a country with a half decent time-zone, I would have been able to participate more. As it is, awesomely run awards by Canvey!!

I second that!

No need for that mate, you've expressed your view on numerous occasions and we all know wahat it is, no need to keep stating it.

Also second that - let it lie.

Great job again canvey!! It seems I was close on a couple of awards.... All the more encouragement to go the extra distance on CSE with FM10... providing I break my yearly resolution not to buy it of course. :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Well done for carrying it out flawlessly canvey!! :thup:

All of the awards are fair wins imo,a few of them don't correspond with my vote but I can certainly see why they won, NepentheZ was my personal choice for user of the year, for the simple fact that he has had so many threads I've enjoyed, and of course his Knockbreda tale is legendary.

Congratulations to all the winners :thup:

Guest roberto922
no need for that youve already expressed your opinion on numerous occasions

You sound like a lovely chap from the two posts I've seen from you.

Guest roberto922

The difference is your opinion was just a chance to slag off another member, whereas AK85 was offering his congratulations.

More importantly, why is mikeytwigge deleting his posts?

If anyone knows and it cannot be posted, please PM me.

Perhaps he just doesn't like the attention?

Every time he posts, we all swarm round him and start posting our welcome back messages, maybe he think we're being sarcastic or something? :D

Good work Canvey!! Excellent stuff, and congrats on the many awards.

Cheers to those of you who voted for the Wallace v Roberts thread. It's a remarkably simple idea really, and it thankfully involves minimal input on my part - but it's great that it's been going so long and remains popular. Just a reminder that everyone is more than welcome to have a go or just drop in to get involved.

The Mikey mystery - now just trying to be enigmatic?

:) A great award ceremony here Canvey!! excellent work. I must say a big Congratulations to everyone who won an award, nice to recognise the achievements. As I said when the nominations came out, I was chuffed to just be nominated alongside Dafuge & Canvey for the supreme award, but to win the "Best Contribution" one is just amazing. Thank you everyone who voted for me in either award, and I hope I can keep it up.

Lets see FM10 become bigger and better, lets do it everyone.

Thanks to all those who voted for me and my threads :D

I won 3 awards \o/ [Can't remember how many I won last year, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't as many as 3. :)]

Nominated in 4 other awards too. Superb. Well done on running this canvey! you've done a great job. I'm going to be very very active in this forum with FM10, so hopefully I can carry on with some awards next year :D

Well done to everyone involved, and to the Winners, especially. Great thread.

Congrats to all the winners, and great work canvey!! (and anyone else who helped) with the awards ceremony :thup:

Yes, let's not forget them:

iacovone and Walcott's Wonderkids helped with the planning of which awards to give.

NepentheZ, rancer890, DodgeeD, iacovone, dafuge, Walcott's Wonderkids and Robert_296 made their nominations.

dafuge and DodgeeD helped with narrowing the nominations down to final threes.

dafuge was also my soundboard throughout the process.

Thanks to all of them :thup:.

pnefc22 was robbed IMO.

Thanks. Great awards canvey!! :thup:

Congratulations to everyone who won an award, you all deserved it with a fantastic contribution to CSE.

To the 5 people who voted me for the most helpful user, thanks and don't remember to vote for me in everything next year ;)

Commercial Break

Did you know there’s an easier way to find out the best threads in the forum than organising an awards ceremony? When viewing a thread, you will see a ‘Rate Thread’ button towards the top of the screen (just above the first post of the page). When you click on this, you get:

rate.jpg

Rate the threads you visit regularly to tell everyone else about how good…or bad, you think they are. A thread needs 10 ratings to display one, but these ratings can be used to help you choose a thread to read, or can be used in future in conjunction with the guides.

Give it a try...rate this thread.

Did anyone actually do this?

I'm wondering if it is actually ten ratings that are needed for it show.

Anyone fancy a little experiment?

Go to this old thread (I'm pretty sure it will have no ratings). Give it a rating then post here to let me know you have done it. I've just given it one star.

Archived