International Management!!! HELP ME!!!!

Omg i dont know what I can do! Im not about to ask how because i know, but my problem is what do i have to do for the countries to accept me!

Here's ma situation: 11 seasons in and another sacking for the Italian manager after an unsuccessful 2018 world cup. I apply for the job as i do everytime it comes up but they give it to Gianluigi Buffon!!! Its not like I have nothing to offer. Here's my stats for Barcelona:

Games Played: 689

Games Won: 509

Games Drawn: 98

Games Lost: 82

Goals Scored: 1562

Goals Against: 568

League Titles: 10

Cup Titles: 23

Players Bought: 50 - £1.06B

Players Sold: 13 - £101m

Manager Jobs: 1

Manager Points: 9728

Those stats are'nt amazing but surely good enough to be worthy of an international job!!

Omg i dont know what I can do! Im not about to ask how because i know, but my problem is what do i have to do for the countries to accept me!

Here's ma situation: 11 seasons in and another sacking for the Italian manager after an unsuccessful 2018 world cup. I apply for the job as i do everytime it comes up but they give it to Gianluigi Buffon!!! Its not like I have nothing to offer. Here's my stats for Barcelona:

Games Played: 689

Games Won: 509

Games Drawn: 98

Games Lost: 82

Goals Scored: 1562

Goals Against: 568

League Titles: 10

Cup Titles: 23

Players Bought: 50 - £1.06B

Players Sold: 13 - £101m

Manager Jobs: 1

Manager Points: 9728

Those stats are'nt amazing but surely good enough to be worthy of an international job!!

It could be because you are in Spain. I think the game tends to favour managers from the same country, which would mean the Buffon thing kinda makes sense. Just keep applying and be fairly confident you'll get the Spanish job, or maybe the job matching your nationality (if you aren't Spanish)

I don't think so. I always manage in England and never ever ever get the england job! It's like the holy grail and i've wanted it for ages. They always give it to Steve Coppell and i've got a hell of a lot more points than him! But as soon as i apply for the italy, spain, france, portugal and holland jobs they offer me the job. I mean what the hell! I just wanna get the england job icon_mad.gif

Also you can't set your nationality at the beggining you only put your name in. I really think they should add this to the game as it means you can get your countries respective job easier.

Please put it in SI!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ComeontheArsenal:

Also you can't set your nationality at the beggining you only put your name in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops forgot about that... icon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

I've taken the Holland job after a poor couple of seasons at Chelsea - I won the Champions League in my first season but otherwise second in the Prem was the best I managed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was in League 1 with Leeds in my first season, I applied for the Holland job and got it.

Not sure how or why the game would let me do that, I was certainly not expecting to get the job.

Archived