The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

The Minsterman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From experience so far it is impossible to buy Sturridge, and even loan him, even with having a measley offer of 50k accepted for him. After one season you have to pay upwards of £3m for him and he still won't leave. Then again I haven't tried to buy him with the "Big Four" so maybe it's different with them.

Apologies for the silly question... do I extract to C:\Users\Notebook\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\Games? Or am I meant to go through Steam Apps? I couldn't find anything resembling a save game folder in there =/ I'm no good at this stuff...

Apologies for the silly question... do I extract to C:\Users\Notebook\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\Games? Or am I meant to go through Steam Apps? I couldn't find anything resembling a save game folder in there =/ I'm no good at this stuff...

MeMcMe, you are correct place it in the Games folder you just specified.

Conference North transfers:

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,14851_3757916,00.html

Conference South:

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,14851_3757916,00.html

Conference premier:

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,14855,00.html

You be able to edit them misterman?

What is the official release date?

Cheers Looks great by the way. Top work mate!

I will put them in yes, fear not the BSP is done quite extensively as is as I am a York City fan, so I have updated it.

No official date, only an official promise that it will be out by Sunday at the very, very latest. Looking through the August transfers they will not take me very long then its just ammending what people spot in the demo and then Version 1 will be available to play.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but Gareth Barry's value is £150k at starting point, not sure if this changes or how you would correct it, I know nothing about editing but just thought I'd let you know =]

Edit: Same with Kolo Touré, there are a few players with a surprisingly low value.

Another edit: Hmm... I'd say Touré, Lescott, Sylvinho, Ireland, Santa Cruz, certainly Barry, are on much higher wages as well. But I'm not sure.

Pooenspeil, since March I must have wracked up a number of hours working on this I'd be embarassed to try and remember :D. But hey, I love editting the database, if I got paid hourly to do it I'd be one rich guy ;).

jaaaws, it'll be out this month certainly, it depends how many transfers need adding to V1, hopefully not too many and if that is the case a DB with altered CA/PA will be available shortly afterwards along with more teams finances and reps tweaked.

Azza, I have done my best to update the Blue Square leagues (Prem where my team York City play and the North and South).

jaaaws, thank you, hopefully it will please everybody, it does includes transfer from across Europe and the coming versions will include other leagues too (Although MLS and Australia have been done too). There will be a coming announcement about updates and so on and the future of them from sortitoutsi.net.

It will definately be out by Sunday, however as I am now undertaking the task of making some final tweaks I would highly suspect it will be available before then. If it isn't out tonight expect it around tommorrow night as I am at York v Crawley this weekend so it'll have to wait until I return from York if it isn't up to my standards by the end of tonight.

It is unlikely it will be released tonight in the strictest sense of before midnight, but if we are loosely using tonight as a marker for "how long I am awake for" possibly, again I do not release products I am not happy with and atm theres still some tweaks I want to make before I think its worthy of being playable releasable.

Tommorrow night is my target and the most likely release date.

And yes it is the official Susie Skin available at the site, very nice work by the lads who made it.

looks amazing mate you updating Mansfield? Holdsworth signed some crackers but they all have legit rubbish stats on all other updates and playing with them on other updates there isnt a chance they would be promotion canditates like in real life, bein a york fan you should have seen our amazing start to the season!

38163478.jpg

The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

I am pleased to announce the release of the Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009 Version 1! It has been a very long road for me and has taken hours upon hours of labour but finally I have reached a stage where I am happy for the release to be made public. Version One includes extensive player cleansing across Europe, promotions and relegations across Europe, financial tweaks, reputation tweaks and hundreds of other little additions I hope you will all enjoy. Whilst I have tried my best to make the database as accurate as possible it is not humanly possible to spot everything and I would hope that people will patiently and politely report any errors with the database.

I hope you all enjoy this year's edition, I will be sure to keep track of your responses and reply as best I can whilst I also plan what tweaks I intend to make to the database for fixes and patches in the next week or so.

Place the database in My Document > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 > db. It is intended for play on the 9.0.3 patch for Football Manager 2009 but I have included text files which you can use to backdate the database to previous databases, be warned I have not tested these so cannot be responsible if they do not work perfectly. I have merely edited the required version within the text file for each patch, please let me know if they do not work!

I would like to thank everybody who has helped with research on the project, Marc Wallace for his help in Scotland, the staff at sortitoutsi.net for their support and interest which kept my interest up in the days where I really couldn't be bothered going through all the processes I put in place and everybody who has kept up a keen interest in this project throughout.

Please try and be tactful if you find any errors, I have like many other editors dedicated many, many hours of my life to make this for free, all I ask is for constructive criticism in return if you find any faults with the database.

Filefront - http://www.filefront.com/14467693/The%20Official%20sortitoutsi.net%20Update%202009.zip

sortitoutsi.net - Link coming soon.

Archived