Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanielM_90

Finished 1st season

12 posts in this topic

i just finished my first season with leyton orient

i won the lge by 7 points when my board at start of season expected me to avoid relegation

so far i am impressed with the game as it has a few new features like an end of season review to asses how uve done.

BTW im 6th in the hall of fame behind 5 prem teams icon_smile.gif

i just finished my first season with leyton orient

i won the lge by 7 points when my board at start of season expected me to avoid relegation

so far i am impressed with the game as it has a few new features like an end of season review to asses how uve done.

BTW im 6th in the hall of fame behind 5 prem teams icon_smile.gif

nope i unlocked nothing at all

well i dont think so because i am guessing that it will tell you in the news and it never done that

so Marc if you unlock something will it tell you in your news then?

Im enjoying too although lost Community shield on pens but won first game of season with Arsenal.

Just started my first game with Bristol Rovers, lots all three of my pre-season friendlies but I've won my first couple league games which is nice.

Really enjoying this and it came at the right time as I've got a long trip coming this weekend.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanielM_90:

so Marc if you unlock something will it tell you in your news then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you hear about it in your news (all such items are structured so they sound 'natural' and not just like a game mechanic - but thats all I'll say icon_wink.gif ).

ok thanks Marc

anyway ive made 4 signings to my leyton orient squad for my lge 1 challenge they are: Joe Murphy (Gk) Simon ford (cb) Stuart Green (AMRC)

and the one im surpised about Khailou Fadiga (AMLC) the only one that required a transfer fee was simon ford for who i paid 30k for

well if one of the unlockables is unbeaten then so far so good,as i am unbeaten.

how far are you into the season ntfc?

and if you do unlock anything be sure to share it with us