CromScott's FM Database Update..(newplayers added)

cromscott

Question for ya fruit about the players you want creating for the Singaporen league...

Youve put ....Junichi Watanabe *

- Japanese GK 18 Apr 1988 175 70

I get the date of birth but what are the 175 and 70........Are they the ability?....CA 70 PA 175 ???......Theres noway i can make the players with 175 PA...

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a couple more changes you may want to do with Norwich mate, we signed Stephen Hughes from Motherwell in the summer, also I would (or did, have tinkered with your db), give Tom Adeyemi a boost, he made he debut in the 4-0 win against Yeovil, and at 17 is touted as the next big player to come out of City.

These are the budget i had when i tried to do an update m8. Check em out see what you think.

Man City 200M 155M

Man Utd 100M 60M

Chelsea 70M 52M

Arsenal 45M 29M

Liverpool 38M 22M

Sunderland 32M 25M

Aston Villa 32M 23M

Tottenham 21M 15M

Wolves 19M 13M

Bolton 15M 8M

Blackburn 14M 5M

Everton 11M 8M

Fulham 11M 7M

Hull 10M 12M

Wigan 10M 6M

West Ham 10M 6M

Stoke 9M 5M

Birmingham 9M 5M

Burnley 9M 5M

Portsmouth -2M 4M

You could have Sugar daddy's on Man City, Chelsea and Sunderland but whatever.

Yeah i know but they been in Limbo for a while i think if he comes in you could just tick Sugar daddy on them and leave there balance like it is. Cos at the moment they can only bring players in on loan. They could only afford Kanu for a month lol.

CromScott, great update bud but can you make a couple of alterations at Grimsby Town. Buscher is no longer there, not sure where he ended up. We've just signed Tommy Forecast from Southampton on loan and also missing are Adrian Forbes from Millwall and Chris Jones from Swansea City. Oh and Phil Barnes is now at Gainsborough Trinity I believe.

Gerd on that link youve gave me for the german 3rd divison transfers....Do the one's with green dots next to them mean its a loan deal?.....I cant read german mate but im guessing thats what it means.

Yeah green is loan...BTW:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/wettbewerb/L3/3-liga/transfers/transferuebersicht.html

Site is only partly in english but this seems to work.

Yeah Kasper signed bruv. Did you do the transfer budgets m8? Lol actually did you put my reps in as well from yesterday cos i will be responsible for prem reps and budgets. hehe...so you can blame somebody when they moan cos they will!!!

Archived