Took a 2 month break, in need of advice

After taking a two month break off FM, in attempt to enjoy it more when i return, i simply cannot get into any save. In the past on 2009 I have had successful games as Rochdale, Swansea, Derby and Fc United; however now any team i pick i seem to get bored one or two games into the season. In order to find an enjoyable save can someone give me an idea firstly whether to use fm weegie update or not, which patch and which save to keep me appealed.

Any advice will come hugely appreciated.

P.S any skin recommendations wouldn't go unnapreciated :p

Try Celtic or Rangers maybe. I'm with Celtic about 5 years on, its a challenge often losing your best players to the bigger European teams but keeping a loyal core and progressing in Europe. Also sets you up nicely to move onto a bigger club later, the Barca job's just come up on mine...

It's an awkward one coming back from a break from FM.

I always find it difficult to continue with older games saves or even the most recent game save as in if you have had a period of time away from the game I find it that I have forgotten quite a bit if I am to be honest. Actually I forget quite a lot actually, so I continue forward as is, and let it be for brief period to get a reminder of what I shall be doing who I was bidding on, the training changes etc, etc.

I am of late into my FM gaming is the longer term game to be more interesting, as other than short term games, which can be just as fun.

I do find that in the long term games, as in my experience that other than starting again, and again looses the spark of acheivement/non-achievement/reputation/starting low league than managing world famous teams. Staring a-fresh I find makes me loose momentum on what or why I was playing the game before-hand to begin with you know, what I mean it's a tricky one.

Why not manage a team in a nation or football league that is tottaly alien to you. That might fun or incredibly frsutrating, but it will be a completely new experience.

Archived