new stadium?

They won't. Ever.

I'm not joking either. It just doesn't happen - happened to me on my Ternana game - won the Champions League and the Scudetto twice, yet I was stuck with a 20'000 seater in 2021.

It's basically code for saying "this club will never get a new ground. Forget about it."

P.S. I had £150m in my bank account at one stage after winning the Champions League.

They won't. Ever.

I'm not joking either. It just doesn't happen - happened to me on my Ternana game - won the Champions League and the Scudetto twice, yet I was stuck with a 20'000 seater in 2021.

It's basically code for saying "this club will never get a new ground. Forget about it."

P.S. I had £150m in my bank account at one stage after winning the Champions League.

Tell Hershie that.

He has a thread where he has had two new stadiums at Wolves (with message to prove stadium being built, named after him both stadiums were), and last time I checked it was at 132k all seater stadium

Tell Hershie that.

He has a thread where he has had two new stadiums at Wolves (with message to prove stadium being built, named after him both stadiums were), and last time I checked it was at 132k all seater stadium

I'm not saying it NEVER happens - I'm saying it never happens WHEN you get the local council message. I know that stadiums get built in-game.

I'm not saying it NEVER happens - I'm saying it never happens WHEN you get the local council message. I know that stadiums get built in-game.

Not true... Had the local council message numerous times but after approximately 5 years the board decided to build a new stadium... However, your stadium won't be upgraded if this message is shown...

They won't. Ever.

I think you'll need more than that for a new stadium

To increase it by a substantial amount , you would need about £300million

They won't. Ever.

Not true. You can get a new stadium; it takes about 6 or 7 seasons and you have to keep winning major trophies and filling the stadium. You will get a new stadium.

Not true... Had the local council message numerous times but after approximately 5 years the board decided to build a new stadium... However, your stadium won't be upgraded if this message is shown...

This, for me too - I asked to have St James' Park expanded and got knocked back by the council. A few years later I got a message saying the club would be moving to a new stadium, Schillaci Park - named after the club's most successful ever manager, :D

Oh, and it cost me 297 million pounds - which was about 50 million more than I had. Cue another loan, just as the big Chairman loan was finishing...

It's keeping me going just when I was thinking about starting a new game!

Archived