Which Leagues?

I'm thinking of starting a new game with abunch of countries leagues playable to see how many leagues and cups and etc I can win in the end but I wanna know from only having played in the english league, what leagues do you guys find fun to manage?

I love managing in Mexico - some great teams such as Club America (America(MEX) in the game), Chivas, Tigres, Pachuca, Atlas, Cruz Azul etc. Also some very good players like Araujo, Ochoa, Insua, Cabanas, Galvan.

Very underrated league - start as America and have a great career :D

Spain is the next best to England I think.

Italian, French German all offer a challenge to. If you want some random play too, try japan. It's great once u get some regens coming in and its not a bad league either.

Eh? Japan isn't in the game...

I hate Spain and Germany due to the registration crap.

Personally I find it fun with Sweden, Belgium, Belarus, Czech and Colombia for example. :)

Swedens leagues are good. Not tried the rest though. Always wanted to try Belgium but can never decide which team to use. Any suggestions?

I love managing in Mexico - some great teams such as Club America (America(MEX) in the game), Chivas, Tigres, Pachuca, Atlas, Cruz Azul etc. Also some very good players like Araujo, Ochoa, Insua, Cabanas, Galvan.

Very underrated league - start as America and have a great career :D

Eh? Japan isn't in the game...

Meant China, lol :o Their Super League is a pretty good league. Japanese league would be a good addition come to think of it though.

Archived