You're a "star"!

Something just struck me whilst playing FM and sorting my emails out with Gmail, and that is the ability to highlight a player is missing on FM.

Now, let me explain this just a little more, it's really not complicated.

At the moment we have shortlists, now these can get, shall we say, a little full after a while, but how about being able to place a "star" or some other feature to highlight a specific player? If say, we're looking for a new striker at the end of the season, when we check our shortlist we could instantly see those players we've highlighted and approach them first?

It's quick, it's simple, it may not be to everyones taste, but I don't see why it couldn't work.

Any thoughts?

Well, in my opinion, i can't really see how it would hurt. Always nice to get some organized help.

I don't really get my shortlist that full, but like i said, it wouldn't hurt to have it. Would certainly make it easier than the notes.

Make a new shortlist and copy your main targets on to your other shortlist.

In the example above:

1) 'Default' Shortlist could be your general shortlist.

2) 'Strikers' could be your shortlist for your primary targets in terms of strikers.

You could also use the nickname function to add a star to a player's name if you so desired. Or you could add a note or even a reminder to that player.

Do any of these help?

Regards,

C.

I do what Crouchy does, both renaming the player like "Bojan***" and creating a special targets shortlist that is active (the big ones often are not active to keep down useless news posts).

I go so far as to keep a 'tapping up' shortlist as well, a longterm and short-term list, etc..

That said, although it would be a little Disney, have a right-click "Make a Prime Target" option could be a convenient shortcut. Give 'em a unique color name as well, or literal stars after their name.

Hey, while were at it, former club stars could have greyed-out stars by their name. A little graphics never hurt anyone.

Archived