Question about swapping teams

rocky0

I have tried to find this answer but couldnt so apologies if its answered somewhere.

If I wanted to move several top world teams into England, say Barcelona and Real Madrid, I know I would swap them with lower teams. My question is, would they basically take the teams place in the cups like the UEFA? Would the game basically see these teams the same as the ones they replaced?? I ask because it would seem very unfair for them to be in the UEFA games.

And if they would be, would that cause any issues with these teams because of prize money?? Since the money wouldnt equal what they get in the Champions League, how bad would they be hurt??

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I would like to move in a lot of big clubs for my own version of a super league but dont want the teams to get hurt badly either.

Thanks for any advice/info on this

Much appreciated

I don't think it will work, because when you move Real Madrid and Barca to the English league they become English by nationality, and you can only have 4 English clubs in the Champions League in one season.

I don't think it will work, because when you move Real Madrid and Barca to the English league they become English by nationality, and you can only have 4 English clubs in the Champions League in one season.

I think they changed it in the most recent version, but at least in the 2007 game you would then have extra "English" clubs for that one year and less Spanish clubs in that year's Champions League. I would move Celtic and Rangers into England and the first year they would still be in the European competitions they were originally scheduled to play in, meaning that England would have six teams in the Champions League (including qualifying) and the remaining Scottish countries would have zero (assuming Celtic/Rangers were swapped with lower-level English clubs). But, like I said, I think this may have changed in the 2008 and/or 2009 games.

I've made a club based in New Zealand play from the Blue Square prem before...

So it'll produce more NZ youths.

Again, I may be wrong

The nationality still has to be English, but the city in which the team is based can be left in NZ to produce local regens.

I'm playing with a team that has grown over its league, and it's not a challenge anymore. however i like this team and don't want to start another game instead. is it possible to get into another league after i started the game?

i checked the editor, it messes around with the database, no effect on the save game.

i tried creating an edt file, same issue.

i tried fm real time editor, no option like this.

any idea how to proceed, what to edit, how to edit, what program to use?

thx in advance

I'm playing with a team that has grown over its league, and it's not a challenge anymore. however i like this team and don't want to start another game instead. is it possible to get into another league after i started the game?

i checked the editor, it messes around with the database, no effect on the save game.

i tried creating an edt file, same issue.

i tried fm real time editor, no option like this.

any idea how to proceed, what to edit, how to edit, what program to use?

thx in advance

It can't be done.

Archived