I've said it before, I'll say it again with FM10 around the corner

FM09 is a great game but it is severly limited in the tactics department. Unless the brothers can complete an overhaul in that area for FM10 I feel it will be an incomplete management sim again. I'm afraid moving a few sliders lets such an in depth game down deeply. Casual gamers may not mind being able to tweak a few sliders to change the width or how high a back four is but when nearly all other aspects are so very in depth, the game deserves more. Surely the tactics are as important as any other aspect. Linking training to tactics and going back to with and without the ball screens must be a way forward.

Miles or the brothers I would like to hear your thoughts if possible.

FM09 is a great game but it is severly limited in the tactics department. Unless the brothers can complete an overhaul in that area for FM10 I feel it will be an incomplete management sim again. I'm afraid moving a few sliders lets such an in depth game down deeply. Casual gamers may not mind being able to tweak a few sliders to change the width or how high a back four is but when nearly all other aspects are so very in depth, the game deserves more. Surely the tactics are as important as any other aspect. Linking training to tactics and going back to with and without the ball screens must be a way forward.

Miles or the brothers I would like to hear your thoughts if possible.

If you used the search function you'd not have bothered posting that;)

Have a read of this thread, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=138574 it at least proves they've been listening.

Archived