does this exist?

little rat

I was just about to update my fm2009 database putting all the big summer transfers and manager movements, so everything is how it is at the moment in real life in the top leauges throughout europe. Once it dawned on me what a time consuming task that is going to be, i was wondering if anyone out there on the old tinterweb has a current database or something similar that i could download to allow all the current transfers to be up to date on my new game of fm09.

So basiclly, can someone tell me if there is such a thing out there and where could i download it from? Also what would you call such a thing, is it simply called an updated database?

thanks in advance for any help.

cheers guys, but is there a way to know which is the most up to date?

and would they have man city with silly amounts of money able to attract players from everywhere? I'm not a man cuty fan but i'd like that in the update too:)

mine is up to date as off 22/7/09 but the latest update will be out tomorrow and yes to the man city question

mine is up to date as off 22/7/09 but the latest update will be out tomorrow and yes to the man city question

that is brilliant:)

will the new one (thats' out tomorrow,) be available on that thread you posted to me earlier?

and any idea what time we're looking at for tomorrow's release?

Archived