canvey!!

The Official CSE Awards - Voting closes 17/08/09 at 11:59pm BST

60 posts in this topic

Agreed, but the person will need to have a lot of spare time! Like I mentioned in the thread itself before, I am happy to help out anyone who wishes to revive it, I can provide templates offer advise etc. :thup:

Sent my votes in, thought it would be a 5 minute job but has taken me nearly 45 minutes as I tried to decide what my favourite thread from the last year was :rolleyes:

[B]canvey!![/B] - When will the actual awards ceremony be?

The voting closes tonight, people, and there are (by my clock) are 10 hours 50 minutes to vote!

[quote name='Robert_296']sent my votes :thup: When might the awards ceremony be? Because I don't get back from holiday till the 20th.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hamilton162']canvey!! has in his location that he's on holiday until the 17th, which is annoying as i go away 2 days later and will thus probably miss the awards :(

That means that you're probably be here when the awards take place, unlike me[/QUOTE]

As hamilton162, you are in the running for two awards, I would rather make it so that you could see it - but there is still work to be done so Robert, you'll probably find that you will in fact be there and hamilton, you won't - it depends how quickly I can do things - jetlagged!

It'll have to be quick if i'm going to see it, i'm going on holiday on Wednesday afternoon and probably won't be on the forums on Wednesday!

[URL="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=143662"]The Third Annual CSE Awards[/URL]