have i got a good deal???

Ok so ive just struck a deal with Inter to sign Ibrahimovic for £28 million (im in the 201/12 season so hes now 30) and then Inter offered me £24 million + 50% for Berbatov (whos also 30 and is now 4th choice striker behind Rooney, Bojan, Keirrison and/or Welbeck, both rotate for the 3rd place spot) and was World player of the year 2 seasons ago and scored 50 in 163 games for me

So should i go through with the Ibrahmovic deal or keep Berbatov??? fast replies neede as the deal needs to be completed soon so i can carry on my game

Also use this thread for similar posts

Well that all depends on how you are planning to use Ibramhimovic. But to me it sound like you are getting rid of a part of your team you don't need, so I would do it. But I also come from the school of not getting attached to players and anybody can be had for the right price.

I guess it all depends on what Ridley is looking for. I can see the point of going young, but he has younger talent in reserve, maybe he is looking for a backup who he can count on for quality?

EDIT: I agree with crickie, get rid of Berbatov, sell him now while he has value.

right ill cancel deal for Ibra, sell Berba and i may put extra cash toward going for Torres value 32 million ( 51 in 73) or Benzema(havent had much success with him) hes got 91 in 134 valued at £19.75 m or Pato wholl well cost a lot valued at 30 million hes got 89 in 133 games.

Who should i go for?

ive had a 30mill bid accepted for Benzema and bids rejected for Torres(44 million) and Pato(40 million)

Looking like Benzema could be completed and Ibra on a Bosman in Jan as his contract is up this season.

Should i complete Benzema?

Archived