Last signing thread - Who was it? How much? Includes player naming!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radoslaw Majeski, 1million. For Forest. At the end of his Loan period with us.

Had to sell Morgan and McCleary I think it was to finance it. Worth it tho. 3rd best average of the season behind Cohen and Earnshaw.

in the process of getting luka modric from man city..a bit stuck here though because of the transfer bug where multiple bids appear on the player's transfer screen and it cant seem to go away. Anyone with the same problem?

Phil Barnes, Earl Davis and Jamie Milligan will all be joining my Stocksbridge side on free transfers in a weeks time :D will add some much needed experience into the squad just need to get a new striker to back up Vardy and Bradshaw and im happy with all areas of my squad

Nick Geenan (21-year-old Dutch regen) for 50 million pounds, from Dortmund to AC Milan. Brought him in as my new right-back in my new-look defensive lineup (signed Pique from Barca for 43.5 million), and he's got a 7.45 rating through 7 matches.

Exeter City - on the cusp of promotion to the Champioship as the 2012/13 season reaches its finale.

Signed a regen 19 yo AMC from Derry City in the January transfer window for a free. One to develop for the future, he hasnt made a first team appearance yet (though he has made the bench a couple of times).

Good on yer son!

Edgar Davids

Exeter City

League One

Summer 2010

Free Agent

A Grand Per Week

BARGAIN! :D

Archived