Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im going to be York City.

Once again I fear York will be stronger in the game than we will be in real life.

For me, I'm going to add Whitby Town to the Blue Square North, with an up to date squad and see how far I can get till FM 2010 comes out.

hey chris,

it was only today, the wonder if anybody does updates such as this crossed my mind (as i was going to start a new game.) after posting a thread asking if they did exist i was pointed in your direction; and as luck has it, you were releasing your latest release today :)

it's now 66% done and i can't wait to try it out.

Very fine job Chris and thank you very much! i imagine everyone who'll download and use it is very greatful to you.

I was excited to get a new update, the transfers are brilliant and I can't see any missed.

But statswise, way off the mark, some people are buffed way too much.

Grafite & Dzeko at 165? That makes them as good as Mario Gomez, Berbatov and Ronaldinho. They're just not in the same league.

Once again I fear York will be stronger in the game than we will be in real life.

For me, I'm going to add Whitby Town to the Blue Square North, with an up to date squad and see how far I can get till FM 2010 comes out.

I fancy trying to restore you to the Football league. As a Huddersfield fan I miss our away days to York. Best of luck for this season, your Ultra's have some right fun!

Shut up! He's spent his own time making this, so you get off your ****ing high horse and give the man a chance. I'm waiting aswell, but I can see the effort that hes put in. Go do something productive and then come back this evening you *****

No need for that, however annoying the other fella is being.

Leejaxxin1983 you extract the files into your db folder & it will put the files automatically into a folder called FMupdate v5, also Ive loaded it up & if anyone wants to know here are the following clubs transfer budgets if you put them as winners of their leagues

Man City - 130M

Man Utd - 76M

Notts County - 3.1M

Leejaxxin1983 you extract the files into your db folder & it will put the files automatically into a folder called FMupdate v5, also Ive loaded it up & if anyone wants to know here are the following clubs transfer budgets if you put them as winners of their leagues

Man City - 130M

Man Utd - 76M

Notts County - 3.1M

Thanks but is it the my documents db folder or the program files db?

Archived