Manager: Ian McParland

Assistant Manager: David Kevan

Coach: Tommy Johnson

Goalkeeper Coach: Carl Muggleton

Physio: Paul Godfrey

Fitness Coach: Marcus Svensson

Head Of Youth: Mick Leonard

Youth Team Manager: Michael Johnson

i have added a new injury to the update ( swine flu ) this is the first big player to get it

swinefluw.png

By chris2255 at 2009-07-29

its bit more fun to the game i dont now weather to keeps this in the new update tell me what you guys think

I think swine flu should be limited to 2 weeks length, everybody I know who's had it has been back at work within a week, it's really mild tbh.

It's a nice touch though seeing as it will be one of the most common illnesses in real life at the moment.

ive got swine flu at the moment ive had it 2 weeks belive me its not mild!!

I think they mean relatively mild to what the media are trying to hype it up to be. It's going around my town at the moment and it's been described as "a mild bout of flu". Some people just get it worse than others, plus if you smoke that can have an effect because smoking lowers your resistance to things like colds and viruses.

UEFA Cup holders Shakhtar Donetsk have loaned Mexican international forward Nery Castillo to Ukrainian league rivals Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk for a year.

Manchester City striker Valeri Bojinov is back in Serie A after joining newly-promoted Parma on loan

Alexander Hleb joins Stuttgart on season-long loan from Barcelona - Number 23

Elano Leaves Manchester City For Galatasaray - 8 million pounds - 4 year deal

Albert Luque joins malaga - free

Emerson released from milan signs with Santos - free - 1 year deal

Mido from Middlesborough Joins Zamalek on Loan

2 Things.

1) What have you done to Southampton?

2) How the hell did you get the idea Pompey have 30m to spend? There financially ****ed. Takeover or not. There is no way they will have 30m to spend and if you leave that in, I expect Southampton to have 3 times that. 5th richest club in England remember...

Also Christopher Buchtmann who was named one of the top 10 stars of the future in May 09 after the youth tournament. There are actually quite afew Liverpool youngsters that should be bigger prospects, another one is Gerado Bruno who we got from Real Madrid.

Hey Chris, really apreciate all the work you have done on this update and so looking forward to the release of version 5.

I noticed from your previous update that alot of players who contracts ended on the 30/6/09 were still at their club when they had been released at the end of last season. I mainly noticed this in the english lower leagues as it was the only country I thoroughly checked. Have you now gone through each team and released/transfered these players?

I'd also like to add that my team Plymouth have got rid of Michael Dunford (Hurray). Our chairman is now Sir Roy Gardner (remember to add the Sir, lol). Paul Stapleton is now vice-chairman. Yasuaki Kagami is the major shareholder but I don't know exactly what position he holds in the game (General Manager would it be?)

If I find anything else I'll let you know.

KUTGW mate!!

Update sounds great mate, I'm looking forward to seeing it. I've helped a few data editors with their updates on finance. Just a couple of things. You seem to have given Liverpool a lot of money. Surely that means they will have substantial repayments then? Also, it's very early to suggest Portsmouth have that sort of money. With this new Premier League fit and proper persons test Al Fahim will struggle to bring in a lot of money. I hope you don't mind me adding this. Sounds like it will be a great update.

Thanks UnieeQ if he has started in season 2008 does this now mean it wont crash when it hits 2010 sorry just want to make sure its worth downloading ?

No, it wont crash. And yes it's worth downloading ;)

Archived