dafuge

Mod Requests

1,548 posts in this topic

Is it possible to add a post to a thread? Probably not, but worth an ask. I want to add soemthing like THIS to my thread, but I don't want to do it mid season two and wondered if you could add a blank post after my OP. If not i'll just add it to my OP, but like I said, worth an ask.

Is it possible to add a post to a thread? Probably not, but worth an ask. I want to add soemthing like THIS to my thread, but I don't want to do it mid season two and wondered if you could add a blank post after my OP. If not i'll just add it to my OP, but like I said, worth an ask.

If you can find a post by yourself that is dated between the first two posts in that thread, I could copy in in there and you could edit it.

Just give me a link if you find one.

Dafuge:

Would it be possible to change the thread title of my incipient career to just 'Wand'rin' Star' and get rid of the 'I Was Born Under a' part?

ta,

Jordi.

If you can find a post by yourself that is dated between the first two posts in that thread, I could copy in in there and you could edit it.

Just give me a link if you find one.

Cheers Daf, but I just edited the OP.:thup:

Can you change the title of this thread to "Roar like a lion and soar like an eagle" ?

It kinda sucks :D Tried to change it myself, but it just changed the title of the first post.

It refers to the griffin in the club emblem btw.

Can you change the Thread title from:

Maidstone United - Hopefully Featuring League Football Again

to

Maidstone United - Will there be another Mag Man Jr.

can someone change the title of this to 'FC Libourne - The March of the Penguins!'

Could a mod change the title of my thread from Pole-axed to It Continued in Africa? :)

Er, I didn't want the question mark on the title. I was just being grammatically correct there. :D

Haha I thought that when I read it! Oh it continued in Africa did it? Or are you not sure? :p

Could some kind mod close my, Here. There. Everywhere thread.

Thanks

Er, I didn't want the question mark on the title. I was just being grammatically correct there. :D
Haha I thought that when I read it! Oh it continued in Africa did it? Or are you not sure? :p
Question mark removed :D

:(

Could some kind mod close my, Here. There. Everywhere thread.

Thanks

Done mate.

Cheers mate, got an aussie one up now if anyone's interested. :D

As requested mate now get that PC fixed. :)

As requested mate now get that PC fixed. :)

Thanks Purefun :thup:

My girlfriend* is doing a thesis at the moment so I don't think I'll get any FM time for a bit anyways :rolleyes:

*Stealth 'I've got a girlfriend post'

Time to get a new PC I think - less than a week into a new save, my heap of kit decides to munch on my save game file. :mad:

Please close my current thread, while I give my PC some lessons in how to be a football.

Nothing as satisfying as 'PC meet my hammer' when it's down to dismantle it and unusable but to each his own :D

I once threw an old stereo out from the 3rd floor. I can't tell how satisfying it was to see it land way down there and smash into pieces :)

Time to get a new PC I think - less than a week into a new save, my heap of kit decides to munch on my save game file. :mad:

Please close my current thread, while I give my PC some lessons in how to be a football.

Closed :thup:

If a mod would be so kind as to change my thread title from It Continued In Africa to Ligurian Holiday it would be appreciated. :)

Can a mod change my thread title to AFC Emley feat. Oldies + Foreigners.

xxx