Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:28, dafuge said:

I think we have the ability to delete our own threads, using the 'moderation actions' at the top to hide it:

FT06n43.png

1 minute ago, dj clark boy said:

hi can i have this deleted as i revived yet another crash dump file and game been corrupted 

thanks 

If you check out the post quoted above, we can delete our own threads ourselves.

On 10/1/2017 at 12:25, dafuge said:

If you check out the post quoted above, we can delete our own threads ourselves.

thanks bud going start new save as fed up with error and crash dumps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, bdavies26 said:

Is it possible to restore a previous version of an edited post? I accidentally deleted most of the contents of a post I was editing here and was hoping it could be reverted to what it was before I started editing it today.

As luck would have it, yes. I took how it was before today, hopefully it was what you had in mind.

Gerade eben schrieb Jimbokav1971:

Hi DB, (or anyone else). 

Would it be possible to change the title of the following thread to [FM18] Uncle Jimbo's Icelandic Sound Explosion, (featuring other Countries). Please? 

Thank you. :thup:

If you started the thread you can do that yourself, just edit your first post and there is the possibility to change the thread title as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/11/2018 at 12:16, Carambau said:

Hi, could you please delete my thread:

Save got -finally and ultimately- corrupted sadly...blame it on the custom database...

You can "delete" this yourself @Carambau

Just under the "reply" section down below, look to the right hand side and you will see "Moderator actions", (if you started the thread). Click on that and the option "Hide" will appear. Click on this and the thread will vanish. 

:):thup:

3 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Is there anyway to delete an individual comment on my thread?

If it's made by you then you can just "edit" it to "removed" or something like that if you want. If it's someone else's comment then I would just leave it there and block them, and all their posts will just vanish. 

• 1 year later...