Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, in my thread,

I wanted to, but forgot to add something like "status post", which would have been 2nd, right after the opening post. I would have edited it through my managerial career, but well...as I said, I forgot to add it there.

Would it be possible to add a post there?

Or another solution, if it is possible:

I could post the "status post", which would be around 20th post in the thread, and you could move it to 2nd spot. Although I don't know if that is possible on the forum.

Thanks, I appreciate your interest. :)

Evening

Any chance you can add "and beyond" to the end of my thread's title please? I've just taken a job outside of Eastern Europe, so it'll be good to keep it accurate!

Cheers

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/332924-And-now-for-something-completely-different-toiling-in-Eastern-Europe

After kind of combining two stories together, could you please change the title of the following story? Change it to "[FM13] Making and Breaking History: A Multi-Manager Tale" for now, I have very little imagination when it comes to names it seems.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321905-FM13-There-are-at-least-fourteen-sides-to-every-story...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry gents, I've had yet another error so I've not been able to get off the ground with the below thread. Can you close it for me please? I'm going to head back to FM11 for a while I think, at least I can load that from disc so it should be OK.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/351026-A-Scandanavian-dream-climbing-the-Nordic-football-pyramid.?p=8659833

• 2 weeks later...
Not having a go, but why not wait until a season or two have finished before starting a thread? Then if it crashes it doesn't affect you.[/quote yeah i going to do about three seasons before i post or four

Is Clarky not taking the **** a bit now?
my pc is really old man that's why been getting all these crash dumps i asked the guy at pc shop around corner says i need a new pc so have to buy new one so off to the same shop and buying new pc tomorrow with more ram and better processor

my pc is really old man that's why been getting all these crash dumps i asked the guy at pc shop around corner says i need a new pc so have to buy new one so off to the same shop and buying new pc tomorrow with more ram and better processor

If it's your PC then fair enough. Although can't you just resume from the point you saved it?

If it's your PC then fair enough. Although can't you just resume from the point you saved it?
it was my pc mate and did not have footy manger installed properly but have done it now and i am holidaying first season challenges posting soon on game set up

• 1 month later...