dafuge

Mod Requests

1,556 posts in this topic

I really don't get why so many people want their old threads deleted right after they finish (or discontinue) them.

So much effort went into them, and they can still be an enjoyable read for someone who didn't catch them the first time around...

Thanks for pointing that out. Was just going though a load of threads and somehow missed the fact it hadn't been approved yet. Done now though :)

Done. I'm enjoying having quite a bit to do for a change ;)

I really don't get why so many people want their old threads deleted right after they finish (or discontinue) them.

So much effort went into them, and they can still be an enjoyable read for someone who didn't catch them the first time around...

Yeah I did think about that. I was just thinking of server space lol not sure what the overload level is. I was only a few seasons in so thought deleting would be best

Fair enough. And besides, you snooze you lose! :)

Done. I look forward to changing it again in a few days. ;)

Hi, I have just started a Halesowen Town thread and have posted but an update three times without realising I need to wait for mod approval:applause: Of the three posts could you accept the second one and reject the other two?

Thanks

That's ok, I approved all 3 when I saw there were posts that need it, but deleted the two you wanted rejected so hopefully it all looks ok now.

I can do that for you. Links would help.

hello,

Can I get this thread deleted please, the save got corrupted.

Thanks

hello,

Can I get this thread deleted please, the save got corrupted.

Thanks

Thank you

Just deleted. Good luck with your project once your properly start it.

Just deleted. Good luck with your project once your properly start it.

Thanks , I hope i will make a good read. :)

Is there any benefit to deleting old threads? Obviously makes no difference to me but what about the forum?

I have 12 threads in the update section and I'm about to start another, some are long saves and about 2/3 are still active, wouldn't want to delete them but probably half were only short, anyway I have noticed that the views are still going up on all of them.

Just curious as I would be willing to have some deleted.

There really isn't, unless you think that removing inactive threads make the forum look slightly nicer. In practice most deleted threads and posts still exist somewhere on the system with the ability to be restored so it's not even clearing any server space, which would be a drop in the ocean even if it did.

Ok thanks Delta, might as well just leave them then. :)

Is there a possibility to fix the spelling error in my thread title from uneployed to unemployed? (The thread is "Some Amateur's Uneployed Thread")

I must admit I hadn't really noticed that before, but fixed now.

Evening DB, can you remove the reference to Jim McLean in my thread title please? I've decided I don't want to be limited to a one club save, and the current title implies exactly that. Just 'Jousting with giants' will do for now, but I may come back to you if I think of something to add on.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/449892-Jousting-with-giants-following-in-the-footsteps-of-Jim-McLean

Cheers.

Good Morning. I've just left it as 'Jousting with giants' now which is presumably what you had in mind.

Good Morning. I've just left it as 'Jousting with giants' now which is presumably what you had in mind.

Much obliged, DB. Cheers.