Mod Requests

dafuge

If anyone wants a title changed, posts moved/merged/deleted or anything else that you cannot do yourselves, let us know in here and one of us mods will endeavour to help you out.

Just make sure that the instructions are very clear and there are links to any relevant threads.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. You can have one thread per career. Multiple threads are allowed but anyone found abusing this privilege will be dealt with at the moderators' discretion.

4. Any accusations of cheating will be dealt with at the moderators' discretion.

Been bugging me :o

Ok, its not working now. But I swear on my sisters grave I did it earlier today. I clicked "Edit Post" > Go Advanced > Change Title - on the opening post. It changed. I changed it back, because I was just testing. But now its not working. You did something didn't you daf, go on, admit it :D

Ok, its not working now. But I swear on my sisters grave I did it earlier today. I clicked "Edit Post" > Go Advanced > Change Title - on the opening post. It changed. I changed it back, because I was just testing. But now its not working. You did something didn't you daf, go on, admit it :D

I just wish I could :D

It only works for about 2 minutes I think.

Can a MOD rename the title of my thread to

Norwegian Viking ~ Reaching for the Stars

Decided to resign, but i will be continuing my career with another club.

Thanks.