dafuge

FM Careers Forum Discussion

8,028 posts in this topic

Yep I went light armour route and now have 100 archery, 100 enchanting, 100 smithing and I'm getting the others up, alchemy is so slow though..

I never bothered with alchemy, there might be potions you can make that are a bit better than ones you can buy but for me it is not a skill I am interested in having. I have 100 sneaking and use heavy armour with the steed stone active the armour has no weight penalty so is the same as light armour.

I'm not to sure that counts Pangaea.

I'm seriously considering starting up my own YouTube channel and doing a Series on trying to get a League 2 team to the Premier League signing just Youth Players. Would any of you watch the videos? :D

Yer I would watch that

Ok, finally taken the plunge and got this game, can someone direct me to some really good graphics and logo and all of that packs? Something like a megapack? And can someone pm me for how to do the national teams (germany japan etc)?

Would be greatly thanked, wanna try and set up a thread tonight. :)

That's a ridiculous deal! Will be sending that to my non-Skyrim owning friends.

That's the same deal I got last week. I don't regret it as I'm having a ton of fun with this game.

I feel like I've barely scratched the surface despite playing most days since I bought it.

It was 33% off or something on Steam when I got it so it was a little more expensive. Definitely don't regret it either, my third most played game on Steam after FM11 and FM12 already!

Just had a great evocative line of commentary:

"Júnior strokes a pass out right to find the run of Nadal"

I just bought a vibrating gaming beanbag for my Skyrim sessions...

Haha that sounds fantastic! Is it like a force-feedback chair then?

They need to work on their branding - "X-Rocker Adult Beanbag" evokes an entirely different image in my mind! :p

They need to work on their branding - "X-Rocker Adult Beanbag" evokes an entirely different image in my mind! :p

It does vibrate....

vibrating bean bag, you just like to sit on a vibrating pad......................

Ha, some pranny has just handcuffed himself to the goal post in the Everton/Man City match :D

That's a new one on me :D

Wasn't Balotelli was it?

Sounds like something he would do, doesn't it?! :D

Someone said Balotelli drove to four different grounds today to give a false impression that he was signing..

Can I bloat about being right about Scholes yet? :cool:

Yeah I'll give you that one :p he's been far better than I expected. You have, however, lost Morrison, so I was right about that!

I'd like to convert my FMCU career thread into a Wordpress blog in my website, but really don't want to be copying post-by-post, formatting the text again, uploading each image, re-making each link. Anyone knows whether there's any automatic tool to do this?

Not as far as I know as BBCode isn't a language so every forum has slightly different formatting. Unless SI allow the use of HTML it won't be easy.

Well thanks, because I had googled a few things but variations including "BBCode" didn't occur to me. So I found this, which seems to work for individual posts: http://www.bbcode-to-html.com/

It's not perfect for what I want, but at least fixes the issue of having to re-format the whole text again. What would be really really great was a tool to move images from photobucket into my wordpress instalation and substitute all the links. I doubt that exists.

You could write a script to do it but for the time it'd take you to write a script you might as well just C&P all the posts through that converter.

Yeah I'll give you that one :p he's been far better than I expected. You have, however, lost Morrison, so I was right about that!

He has been excellent since the comeback, and even pulled in 90 minutes yesterday, which I didn't think he'd be able to yet.

I'm gutted about losing Morrison though. If he gets his screwed up head in order and gets it down and works hard he is going to be an absolutely amazing player. This buy will potentially make West Ham a lot of money. No way is he staying there for long if he performs well and finally starts working hard. Moving to East London isn't risk-free, to put it mildly, but he probably needed to get away from his bad influences in Manchester. I wish him the best of luck, and apparently United have first option on him so he may return one day (doubt it though).

Sorry if I maybe overstate his potential, but I've been following him now for 2-3 years in the youth and reserve team, and he has always looked a level above the rest (and the rest isn't crap). Heck, even in his few League Cup games he did stuff like flicks and attempted 1-2s the more senior players didn't foresee. He is going to be big. Just hope he starts acting professionally so he can reach his potential, not ending up a bit-time player with a jail sentence or something like that.

Looks like it's because you tweeted it with the FM12 hashtag.

Thought so, I find it slightly strange that people go round taking stories like that. Wonder how common it is.

It's automated. I made something similar for a client in the summer.

We found a load of old threads from the LLM forum on some wonky site a while back. But it was actually great because they were lost to forum upgrades and purges.

PeerBlock warns me about that place you linked btw. Probably nothing, mind.

*Disclaimer* This link does include a swear word, I accept no responsibility for damaging your linguistic skills or eye sight.

I just designed this and a **** take of Abercrombie and Fitch :)

https://p.twimg.com/Akmy6uECMAAFa2p.png

If I do decided to put something like that up for sale it would be about £10-£12, just as a market test would anyone buy one?

I have a t-shirt on the market too! Currently I've sold 4, which is 4 more than I ever thought.

*Disclaimer* This link does include a swear word, I accept no responsibility for damaging your linguistic skills or eye sight.

I just designed this and a **** take of Abercrombie and Fitch :)

https://p.twimg.com/Akmy6uECMAAFa2p.png

If I do decided to put something like that up for sale it would be about £10-£12, just as a market test would anyone buy one?

Ahem, I think you'll find I designed it, you just realised the concept :p

And I would definitely buy one, because it'd be awesome.

If anyone wanted to go to Wembley for the NFL game in October, the tickets go on sale in 5 mins.

How the hell do you get good quality pictures? I can't remember, I've been print screening then putting them into photobucket but they are way to small..

Photobucket resizes them to 1024 high or so. Therefore I make my screenshots that size

I suppose while we're on the topic of clothing I'll stick my shameless plug in :)...

http://coeurdelion.co.uk/index.php

A British product made and designed in Britain. Come and join the crusade! :D

Reminds me of this for some reason :p:

[video=youtube;1EBfxjSFAxQ]

I suppose while we're on the topic of clothing I'll stick my shameless plug in :)...

http://coeurdelion.co.uk/index.php

A British product made and designed in Britain. Come and join the crusade! :D

I'd never buy anything there if money goes to trained killers or their cause. It seems counterproductive somehow.

Also wonder why crusade is used in a positive context. It was rather bad you know.