jamiescfc2008

new mouse

15 posts in this topic

There was one the same free, I think, with FM2006- I still use it when travelling as I havent yet cracked the trackball.

just out of curiosity how much money did you have to spend to get them points?

I got it with the game. I loved that little mouse - best I ever had. It died on me a month ago. I'm still in mourning.

it was £80 quid and got ova 6 hundred points

£80? Sounds a bit high:(

Basically you get 100 points for every £1 you spend. If you look on the site, you can get a £2 HMV voucher, however you have to get 10,000 points first, which equates to spending around £100 on stuff!

I had a mini-mouse once (not the one in the picture) and I found that it used an astonishing amount of batteries. I had to change them every couple of days! I just went back to a regular logitech mouse and I am perfectly happy with this.

I got that free with the game. Their ok, good for laptops as i dont like to use the touchpad thing for fm, although i never play it on a laptop so i don't really sue it at all. When you pull out the wire thing it never seems to go back in properly.

I got that free with the game. Their ok, good for laptops as i dont like to use the touchpad thing for fm, although i never play it on a laptop so i don't really sue it at all. When you pull out the wire thing it never seems to go back in properly.

yeh, I pulled it out too far and it broke. Then the mouse stopped working. Shame, looked and felt so good too. :(

buy some games then you can use the points on the purehmv card it's 6000 points I think