The number of goals in 8.0.2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by endee26:

Wouldn't it have to be realistic and easy for any one who is 3+. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO IT WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE! THE 3+ RATING JUST MEANS THAT THERE IS NO UNSUITABLE CONTENT!

ooooh, that annoys me. It's annoyed me ever since I worked in a computer games shop (there are much better ways to make a living)

Pan European Game Information

All the 3+ rating means is that there is no swearing, violence or other inappropriate content. It doesn't mean that you have to make it accessible to three year olds.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are probably more important things in life to get annoyed about - but that said if there is a 3+ rating it is a fair bet that most parents who are not necessarily experts - because they don't spend their days working in a computer games shop or trawling the internet for PEGI info - and reasonable to assume that it might be suitable for 3+ members of their family.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And comments about writing to Watchdog over a dodgy corner routine, or comparing a £25 computer game to a malfunctioning car are so stupid that they are quite frankly pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How arrogant you must be to think I care about what you think about things. Also you seem to think that only your opinion matters. My email to Watchdog wasn't about a bug being in the game, it was about the fact that SI aren't going to fix that and the other bugs that are still in game. My point is and was then that they shouldn't ignore these errors and work on next years game. Thats the sort of thing that companies like EA Sports have done for years. SI never did that , until SEGA got involved. Its the big company syndrome, gone have the days of SI being a small customer friendly company. Its not like the goals from centre halves at corners is the only issue. Frankly its unethical for them to ignore them and work on the new game. Sure work on the new game but make sure some people are working to fix this one. If that means hiring new staff so be it. To ignore the customers and known errors is a very very unsound business practice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">which you will not win if you try to argue about it in court. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might be interesting to hear such arguments. If you ask me software vendors get an easy ride from the legislature. The EULAs which force you to agree to no-end of nonsense, before you've even had a chance to use the product, are suspect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by endee26:

Well it could be successful because the game has to be fit for purpose and many people not just one have paid their £25.00 - further it says on the box "More realistic than ever" - it is not - and "Better and Easier than ever" - it is not better or easier than earlier versions - therefore SI and SEGA may well run into trouble with their description. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100%!!!

...and they should be in trouble!!! Maybe we just expected too much from game. Even now...the game is far from good...but releasing a game in such condition...version 8.0. (remember closing down?) and sayind it's better than ever...IS CHEATING!!!

Of course...nobody can't prove it...only we, players, can see that it's cheating. How can some judge, who never heard of FM, can see that?

Personally...I really don't like the development of this game. There are numerous of good ideas by players every game...but they don't implement it. They just collect ideas...and than...year after year...they just implement one or two...just to sell the game!

...year after year...game is loosing fun because concentarting on minor changes (but I have to say that scouting system for example is better than ever...only if they could cut down those radicolous transfer fees..).

Personally...my wish is that other companies will work harder...and that their games will become even better than FM...only than...we will see improvements in this kind of games.

For the good of this game...it would be better to skip one year...and create a masterpiece...than to rush...just to release a half-product which will be unplayable for 6 months and maybe even after that (think about FM08). But no...they care only about money!!!

Now I'm sure that I will not by FM09...and to be honest...I'm thinking about rapidshare for 09. No...it's not about money...it's about principle. I bought several verions of CM/FM (in really small Serbia market where there are lot of piracy)...and was very pleased...but always had constructive criticism...just for good of this game (and it's a proof of love for this game)...but now I'm thinking that they didn't deserve their money this time...and that they cheated and own me...so I consider this act to be my own implementation of justice!

Let's face the cold, harsh reality.

Football Manager falls just short as being labelled an absolute disgrace.

I have played CM/FM all my life and loved same.

I have retired from FM 08, it is so infuriating and unrealistic.

GAME OVER FOR MYSELF.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeilUK:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And comments about writing to Watchdog over a dodgy corner routine, or comparing a £25 computer game to a malfunctioning car are so stupid that they are quite frankly pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How arrogant you must be to think I care about what you think about things. Also you seem to think that only your opinion matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not arrogant, just realistic. If you don't care or want to here what people think about what your saying then why say it on an internet forum?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My email to Watchdog wasn't about a bug being in the game, it was about the fact that SI aren't going to fix that and the other bugs that are still in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please enlighten me about what other bugs SI are refusing to fix? And when I say bugs I mean genuine bugs, not bits of gameplay that some people don't like and think should be improved. There's a massive difference. And to be honest the corner routine 'bug' is subjective in itself. I wouldn't class it as a bug, in the same way I wouldn't class being able to score every time from a certain angle on a console football game a bug. They're weaknesses in the AI/match engine that need to be improved. That is in no way the same thing as a bug.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My point is and was then that they shouldn't ignore these errors and work on next years game. Thats the sort of thing that companies like EA Sports have done for years. SI never did that , until SEGA got involved. Its the big company syndrome, gone have the days of SI being a small customer friendly company. Its not like the goals from centre halves at corners is the only issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, what other 'issues' are SI apparently ignoring?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Frankly its unethical for them to ignore them and work on the new game. Sure work on the new game but make sure some people are working to fix this one. If that means hiring new staff so be it. To ignore the customers and known errors is a very very unsound business practice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you do sound like the right person to be advising SI on best business practice. You believe they should hire more staff to release more free patches to fix an issues that isn't actually a bug and that many people aren't that bothered about? That rather than spend the required time making (and hopefully improving) their next game, the one they'll actually get revenue from?

That's some fine business advice.

Hi PaulC,

Good to see some of the feedback in this topic.

I've probably spent too much time on this game now, a cumuluative total of about 40 seasons over 10 save files! I got the game at Christmas with 8.0.1. Overall feedback: I had a huge variety of scorelines dependent on tactics, and I could have gung ho 6-4 games and bore draws. No real criticisms of the match engine besides the fact I could get no success from standard formations (ie 4-4-2) - I had to go for creative setups.

In 8.0.2, my opinion is the game is a lot tighter, and that 4-4-2's finally work (and all my other tactics don't without significant tweaking!). There are a few significant exceptions where I score 7 or 8, or concede 4-5 goals, but this does happen in reality, albeit not quite with the same frequency.

Generally though the results are 1-1, 2-1, 2-0, 2-2 etc and are a fair reflection of real life. I've had 3 seasons at Lazio where I was a UEFA Cup competitor for the first two and finally a Serie A winner at my third attempt, and am now playing as FC Bayern and only lost 1 game in my first season! This however is a fair reflection of the quality in the squads I've had.

The only real criticisms of 8.0.2 I have are that long shots are often too frequent (conceding several in a game is unrealistic), and "Challenge GK" and "Aim for 6 yrd box" are instant win tactics for corners.

However these are not game-breaking problems, and this is definitely the most complete version of the game yet. There are of course a few bugs too iron out but the database is phenomenal and the match engine is evolving nicely, so thanks for the good work!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by This field intentionally left blank:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">comparing a £25 computer game to a malfunctioning car are so stupid that they are quite frankly pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't one facet of consumer law a determination of whether a product is fit for the purpose it was bought for? Does the product's cost have any bearing on this determination? I suspect not. I'm not saying FM 08 is not fit for the purpose, but then I'm not the guy sitting at the back of a Clapham omnibus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but then you have to argue what 'the purpose' of a piece of software is for it to be 'fit for'

it.

which you will not win if you try to argue about it in court. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it could be successful because the game has to be fit for purpose and many people not just one have paid their £25.00 - further it says on the box "More realistic than ever" - it is not - and "Better and Easier than ever" - it is not better or easier than earlier versions - therefore SI and SEGA may well run into trouble with their description. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

depends on your take on the word 'realistic'. alot of people on here would say the game IS easier. so its subjective. if SI truly believe it's better than previous versions then i dont see that they've said anything wrong.

it's not black and white like an advert claiming they give you 50£ and then blatently dont. then you can claim false advertisement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't it have to be realistic and easy for any one who is 3+. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no. 3+ just means that there's no violence or anything that could be considered adult content.

doesn't actually mean that a 3 year old can play the game.

if the box says its easier than ever then that would make me think that it's easier to use than the previous games.

which iw ould say it is.

they say its more realistic than ever.

which means it's more realistic than previous games.

which i would say it is.

so we argue what the purpose of the game is. we could say the purpose is that it works.

well the game certainly works so it must be fit for purpose.

you may say 'no' the purpose of the game is to enjoy it.

but to enjoy something is extremely subjective as i could then take on any software company who made a flight sim because i hate them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulC:

On a serious note, it does look like the goals per game may be higher in games started in 8.0/1 and continued in 8.0.2. We are going to run some tests to see if that theory holds water or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul you havn´t replied about the number of goals issue since writing this text above in 27th February. What have the test shown?

And something else I´ve noticed is that not many SI guys are so active in the forums for a week or so. Maybe they are working hard on a 3rd patch...I´m only guessing icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

I dont know if you are still reading this paul but would like to give my opinion. I started a new game with the 8.0.2 patch and i have a siginificant increase in the goals scored as the ratio of shots on target seems the same and the goals have gone hey wire, but this is just thing si have noticed, lately lost 4 0 then won 3 1 then lost 2 0 then won 3 0.dont think i have had a 0 0 draw in my first season still and had a few results like 4 4 etc but before the patch im sure there were alot of 0 0s etc. Not very helpful i guess but you did ask.

I have to agree it would be nice to hear a comment from Paul again on this. Is an amended patch going to be made available, if not, then this topic may as well be closed.

Personally I would like an amended patch, here's hoping.

How on earth did the amount of long shot goals get in?

Its that bad that no matter what your MCs long shot rating is that you have to put them on often to make up for the AI scoring vital goals from nothing.

After waiting 2 months for this patch its a bitter disappointment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by data6930:

I have to agree it would be nice to hear a comment from Paul again on this. Is an amended patch going to be made available, if not, then this topic may as well be closed.

Personally I would like an amended patch, here's hoping. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There needs to be as the issues that have crept into 8.02 like the long shots and corner goals (even if you use the workaround) mean that certainly at lower league level defending is pretty pointless as you can keep a team out all game and lose to a couple of long shots within minutes of each other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

I've given up on the game after my BSP team let in every other shot on target over a season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feeling the same- fed up with teams constantly coming back from 2-0 down with long shots.

What a joke.

And if its not long shots its bottom of the entire pyramid teams cutting through you like Brazil with precise quick, short-passing.

Yes, my defenders are crap but so are the attackers that are able to put together world class moves.

Did anybody actually playtest this at lower league level as it is absolutely awful.

Just finished my first season with new patch and loved it! Yes there are issues and the too many goals/corner issue is the main problem but I have to say it has not ruined it for me. I did have some 0-0 and also some thrilling high scoring games,lost 6-3 away to lyon in champions league quater final but won home leg 5-1 scoring 3 in the last ten minutes - most entertaining/stressful game ever. My point is there are issues but the game is still the best around. The whole point is that the game should evolve just like real life and I for one think it continues to do so every new installment.Well done si you continue to produce a quaility game!!!

I was just looking at my current game and comparing it to real life.

I'm playing in the Romanian first league. Total goals scored in 21 match rounds were 561 in the game and 462 in real life.

This means a 21% difference and, fundamentally, it means about 5 goals more scored each round than in real life.

In comparing how many matches had five or more goals scored:

FM: 37 (of which 10 were 2-3/3-2 scores)

RL: 17 (of which 8 were 2-3/3-2 scores)

So not only were there far more matches with five or more goals scored, but the most frequent result in RL, which was 2-3/3-2, was underepresented in FM.

Do what you want with these numbers, but it's an indisputable fact to me that somehow, in some games, there are too many goals scored.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was just looking at my current game and comparing it to real life.

I'm playing in the Romanian first league. Total goals scored in 21 match rounds were 561 in the game and 462 in real life.

This means a 21% difference and, fundamentally, it means about 5 goals more scored each round than in real life.

In comparing how many matches had five or more goals scored:

FM: 37 (of which 10 were 2-3/3-2 scores)

RL: 17 (of which 8 were 2-3/3-2 scores)

So not only were there far more matches with five or more goals scored, but the most frequent result in RL, which was 2-3/3-2, was underepresented in FM.

Do what you want with these numbers, but it's an indisputable fact to me that somehow, in some games, there are too many goals scored. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did a similar exercise with the portuguese league. But i found that the difference was 30% if you exclude the best teams. Could you post a comparison between FM and RL, excluding the best romanian clubs (probably dinamo, steaua and rapid), to see if this is a consistent trend within the worse sides?

The amount of goals from corners is absolutely stunning in '08.

I've got Owen, Yakubu and Martins in my Newcastle team, but Steven Taylor is the highest scorer with 17 goals for the season......all of them from corners.

I'm disappointed/shocked when he fails to score now.

Playing a net game with a mate - the number of goals we have experienced is absolutely crazy. Im Celta Vigo, he is Real Sociedad. We have both got to the point of being regulars in the Champions League and just did our first 1-2 finish in the league.

I will try and back this up with screenshots later, but every game is a case of who can slog the most goals from 25 yards.

The main problems I see in the latest patch are as follows:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Too many goals from 20+ yards. Goals that would be goal of the month contenders fly in sometimes four times a game. The accuracy of longshots needs to be seriously looked it.

<LI>Corners.

<LI>Players trying bicycle kicks excessively. Its utter madness - I have seen my centre backs go up for corner and attempt bicycle kicks 3 or 4 times in a single game.

<LI>Good players goalscoring ability is unbelievable and out of control. Again, I will back this up with screenshots but my mate had a player score approximately two goals a game for the entire season. The best strikers in the world today would consider one a game an awesome return, getting on average a brace every game is just ridiculous.

<LI>Not patch specific really, but has been a problem for a long time now. In real life, players will get to the byline and cut in back for a teammate to slot home. In football manager, the player gets to the byline, and drills it at an acute angle through the near post, through the keeper and scores in off the far post. The thought of passing it in this situation doesnt seem to rekon into the players AI.

If you fix the longshots flying in from everywhere & the corners, you will see far more normal scorelines. Im certain of it. The issue is now that you cant properly defend as the AI doesnt even need to get through your defence. They just muller it from miles away completly bypassing it. Amount of goals Ive seen go in in the dying seconds from a longshot after a defence has brilliantly held out is silly.

Just by way of some balance, although it is only a small sample empirical "evidence", my current Sampdoria team has "achieved" no fewer than 5 (could even be 6) 0-0 draws this season. Also, in 10 games from mid January to mid March, only Parma scored twice in a match involving Sampdoria (they won 2-1) - every other game in that run finished 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Schwarz:

So, i take it that this silence means this mess of a match engine is the final FM2008 engine? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ofc its the final version, they have said this 1000 times already.

I'm wondering if the issue at hand might also have got to do with the database being used. I didn't follow the patch's history, but there were talks about adjusted attributes, weren't there?

I started a new game using the 8.0.1 database. Mind you, I'm really early in the first season and can't tell about real anomalities, so it's hard to tell. Just wondering.

i restarted after installing 8.0.2 patch and have been keeping stats on number of shots on/off/target amount of posession goals scored and conceded and bookings im currently 15 games into season 2

Season 1 1st 15 Matches

My Team Opposition

Shots 229 15.27 85 5.67

Shots on Target 105 7 41 2.73

Shots off Target 124 8.27 44 2.94

Posession 847% 56.47 653 43.53

Goals 21 1.4 5 0.33

Yellow cards 10 0.67 47 3.13

Red cards 0 0 3 0.2

Season 2 1st 15 Matches

Shots 225 15 117 7.8

Shots on Target 110 7.33 56 3.73

Shots off Target 115 7.67 61 4.07

Posession 789% 52.6 711 47.4

Goals 34 2.27 17 1.13

Yellow cards 13 0.87 39 2.6

Red cards 0 0 1 0.07

Just looking at these stats briefly i have noticed that my team scoring has increased by just over 50% with no real increase in the number of shots had with exactly the same players in the team and opposition scoring has increased by nearly 350% with a 40% or so increase in there number of shots

so in season 1 in the 15 matches an average of 1.73 goals per game but in the same period this season it has nearly doubled to an incredible 3.4 goals per game

and to make matters worse the number of goals scored by opponents so far is 17 in 15 matches yet in season 1 only conceded 18 goals in 38 matches

looks like i might be in for a long hard season if i keep conceding at this rate but have not really noticed any difference in goals scored or conceded by other teams so i put my teams increase down to better training and better accuracy when shooting but the AI stats against me being that it has found a way to counteract my tactics rather than it being to do with the match engine in real life if a team plays the same way all the time eventually a manager from another team will find a way to outplay and beat them

as for the number of strange scorelines i have only seen 1 weird score and that was Liverpool 8 West Ham 0

and my highest scoring games are a 5-3 win in cl last season and a 4-3 epl win so far this season have been quite a few 3-0's 3-1's but these are mainly in games involving the top 4 teams

and for those saying about not seeing any 0-0's in season 1 in my game there were 23 in 380 games

an average of 6% of the fixtures and so far this season there have been 10 in 150 games an average of 6.6% as far as i'm concerned this is what i reasonably expect for the amount of games played if every game was 0-0 no-one would every go to watch the games live

so my suggestion to those that complained when the game was released and are still whinging even though 2 patches have been released and are still finding so called faults that no-one else are finding is simple stop playing the game and dont buy any further versions then you wont have any more problems

There has been the occasional odd result but no more than that. Started a new prem game and 12 games in there have been 346 goals which is an average of 2.8 per game which would seem about right.

man utd did beat liverpool 7-3 though which seemed a bit strange icon_eek.gif

Well.. i started a new season with Portsmouth.. and i won all pre season friendly aroudn the region of 4-1.. but now i started the league i jsut narrowly beat Bolton 1-0 lol so i dunno yet.. but i went from pre match.. never scoring and shed laod of offsides.. to post patch.. scoring barely any offsides.. =) thumbs up from me so far lol

its not bothering me too much..but i have had a few 4-3's for me, 5-1's for and against, and 3-3's/2-2's etc. Seems like most other teams in the premiership are scoring a hell of alot of goals too.

Im still in first season by the way

Ok so im still portsmouth and im a little further into the season.. Heres a lil preview of my latest games..

Chelsea 4-2 Portsmouth

Man Utd 4-4 Portsmouth

Aston Villa 3-3 Portsmouth

Huddersfield 0-0 Portsmouth

Its seems i can score goals agaisnt bigger teams easily but im held to draws by lower league teams and that huddersfield game was CUP game which i eventually won on penalties..

Im startign to notice an increase in goals.. Man Utd have played 4 games and scored 20 goals =/

Ahhh, all becomes clear. For some reason when I got promoted with Nottm Forest into the Championship the goals increased massively. In fact at the end of the season the table looked a bit stupid, with teams in the top 5 conceding up to 80 goals! Some teams near the bottom of the table were conceding well over 100 in a season.

I tried to ignore it, but having seen this thread it all seems to have become clear that it's not down to my tactics but 8.02 is ****ed up.

I have some really really good defenders but the goals that are going in are ridiculous and most of the opposition strikers are hammering them in outside the box like they are Eto'o or Ronaldo. You have strikers with crappy stats banging in 45 goals a season.

Yet again, for the million time. If you had tested the game properly then you should have easily noticed that this was a problem almost immediately. But it seems you can simply never be bothered to do it, so i'm going back to 8.01 patch.

Well, for what it's worth, I'm noticing an increase of goals for sure with my current game. At least as far as my club's matches are concerned. That club's the weakest team in the league, too. 12 games played, and taking a look at the statistics, results like 1-3, 2-3 and your occasional 2-4 can be spotted easily. Admittedly my defense is utter tosh. If it's down to my tactical non-skill or something else who knows. Conceiding a good number of goals from headers, not surprising considering the rather weak heading ability of my two central defenders.

In my last match I was down to 9 men, being 1-4 behind and managed to reach a 4-4 draw. Phew!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by White Raven:

Ahhh, all becomes clear. For some reason when I got promoted with Nottm Forest into the Championship the goals increased massively. In fact at the end of the season the table looked a bit stupid, with teams in the top 5 conceding up to 80 goals! Some teams near the bottom of the table were conceding well over 100 in a season.

I tried to ignore it, but having seen this thread it all seems to have become clear that it's not down to my tactics but 8.02 is ****ed up.

I have some really really good defenders but the goals that are going in are ridiculous and most of the opposition strikers are hammering them in outside the box like they are Eto'o or Ronaldo. You have strikers with crappy stats banging in 45 goals a season.

Yet again, for the million time. If you had tested the game properly then you should have easily noticed that this was a problem almost immediately. But it seems you can simply never be bothered to do it, so i'm going back to 8.01 patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

top teams conceeding 80+ goals!! that's mad. in the prem the top team conceeded 30 or so in the 2nd season.

1st season it was about 25 i think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by White Raven:

Yet again, for the million time. If you had tested the game properly then you should have easily noticed that this was a problem almost immediately. But it seems you can simply never be bothered to do it, so i'm going back to 8.01 patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and considering there are many people who aren't experiencing high score lines how do you come up with the thought that it would be spotted almost immediately?

i haven't spotted it in any of the patches that have been released.

Archived