Club 1000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Sure you guys have played 1000 games but I bet none of you have taken Canada to a World Cup on your first attempt? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I had with New Zealand.

Lost in the group stage though. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Sure you guys have played 1000 games but I bet none of you have taken Canada to a World Cup on your first attempt? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I had with New Zealand.

Lost in the group stage though. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its a similar situation. Except the Australian clubs dont release players all the time. Thats what happens in the MLS and then the players dont get singed again for a year. So I have players with no club in my squad. But the difficulty is similar. New Zealand probably has worse players but they have easier qualification.

Well may I ask you distinguished gentlemen which club you would prefer to be part of...the 1000 games club or the mile high club?

wait...why am I asking...we all know the answer is the 1000 game club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well.. seeming how you are flaming on this forum, it seems to me, that you are the one who havent got laid this year.. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bhawk:

congrats on 1000 games already!!!

I played cm4 for 37 seasons and had a transfer budget of over £1bn.

I wish I still had that game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its great which such long term games!

I find that it is extremely easy to promote a conference side if you select a lot of playable leagues because its easy to find players who want to come and play in england. For example I used to include all leagues from Ireland Scotland, Sweden, Belgium etc.

But you succeeded with only the english leagues. Thats impressive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TB36:

I'm in.

I got this half way through the season and decided to save it. Must be on about 1040 by now.

Club 1000 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brad Friedel is still playing in 2026?! :O

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by TB36:

I'm in.

I got this half way through the season and decided to save it. Must be on about 1040 by now.

Club 1000 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by TB36:

I'm in.

Club 1000

Brad Friedel is still playing in 2026?! :O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just signed Brad Freidel as a scout! Not sure when he stopped playing but I think he's well into his 40's now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fofos:

I find that it is extremely easy to promote a conference side if you select a lot of playable leagues because its easy to find players who want to come and play in england. For example I used to include all leagues from Ireland Scotland, Sweden, Belgium etc.

But you succeeded with only the english leagues. Thats impressive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found extremely easy to promote a conference side playing with english players, so I only play with welsh players, and only those in the national squads or suggested by my scouts.

Adding more countries only makes the game harder, since they sometimes buy welsh players but don't produce them (excluding wales)

I won't be able to win EPL in 200 years, my chairman sells my best players to other teams so I struggle to achieve 17th place XDDDDD

Archived