All Roads Lead to Manchester (May contain player naming)

started a new game afew days ago, wanted to manage FC United of Manchester so added them to the Blue Square North

Im now midway through my second season and im 3rd in the Blue Square Premier (having won the BSN last season)

My aim to reach the EPL as quickly as possable having never taken a lower league or none league side to the top division before

Anybody else ever managed FC United before? and how did you get on?

gutted just won my last 8 games on the run ehich include a setanta shield and fa cup match and my cpu decided to switch off with the heat!!!!

For that reason, i save every week (game time). Its frustrating when you rattle off a few games and then lose them to a crash of some sort! Ive even invested in a laptop cooling pad and a fan but in this heat i feel im peeing against the wind lol.

Won the Blue Square Premier!!! thats two league wins in two seasons!!!

just lost my first game in League 2, 2-1 against Morecombe

Might put some screenshots up later of my team, league tables, transfers etc

Congrats on your promotions.

Maybe post your career progression in the careers forum...oh wait...we still haven't got one yet. ;) Looks like the FM09 career thread then :(;)

Well done again.

Congrats on your promotions.

Maybe post your career progression in the careers forum...oh wait...we still haven't got one yet. ;) Looks like the FM09 career thread then :(;)

Well done again.

cheers matey, id post in the 'lower league managers' forum except the following puts me off

- no screenshots

- no player naming

- apparently your a cheat if you post anywhere on the si forums apart from in the LLM section

- 10 seasons minimium before you can post

- etc etc etc

cheers matey, id post in the 'lower league managers' forum except the following puts me off

- no screenshots

- no player naming

- apparently your a cheat if you post anywhere on the si forums apart from in the LLM section

- 10 seasons minimium before you can post

- etc etc etc

I know, i know...i started an LLM game (playing to all the rules may i add) and because i posted in another part of the forums about tactics (not my tactics in my save but fm tactics and the ambiguity of them) my thread was promtly closed. The only place for us to post our career progression currently is the FM09 thread which IMO isn't practical. But that's a whole other story!

Good luck with your game :thup:

I know, i know...i started an LLM game (playing to all the rules may i add) and because i posted in another part of the forums about tactics (not my tactics in my save but fm tactics and the ambiguity of them) my thread was promtly closed. The only place for us to post our career progression currently is the FM09 thread which IMO isn't practical. But that's a whole other story!

Good luck with your game :thup:

At least it keeps all the pompous idiots in one forum.

Good luck with your FC United adventure, I'm trying something similar with Vauxhall.

At least it keeps all the pompous idiots in one forum.

Good luck with your FC United adventure, I'm trying something similar with Vauxhall.

thought about Vauxhall myself (being as there more local to me than FC United)

10 games gone now and iv won my last 9 after losing the first and once again im top of the pops :p

Surely 3 back to back league titles wont happen?

Archived