Why didn't I think of this before?

Guest Canon

Guest Canon

Decided to load the Brazilian leagues so I can start my game in 2007. As a result, I will have 200 days to prepare for the new season instead of 60 which I would have had if I started my game in England. Brilliant.

I think 60 days is too long to wait!! it only takes about three weeks for me to sort out my transfers, and the friendlies are a nightmare. I'll never forget paying £12m for an English striker 10 minutes into his debut a friendly, against some team from God knows where, and a knee injury puts him out for 9 months.

200 days would just wreck my nerves! lol

Guest Canon
but won't you still have to pay the wages so as you haven't got any league games will have to rely on friendlys for cash? good idea though

You still have to pay the wages but it doesn't matter because arranging a friendly against a top side is easy. Everton and Villa have just agreed to play me in February so that's £200K a month on gate receipts alone. I find it much easier because it gives my scouts twice as long to look for players without even kicking a ball in the league.

You still have to pay the wages but it doesn't matter because arranging a friendly against a top side is easy. Everton and Villa have just agreed to play me in February so that's £200K a month on gate receipts alone. I find it much easier because it gives my scouts twice as long to look for players without even kicking a ball in the league.

oh ok if arranging the games with the top sides is easy then it's an easy way to get more cash, does it affect the AI teams in any way because i guess they wont be arranging friendly after friendly to pay their players?

not sure but you don't need to earn money as an international team

true, but scheduling some easy friendlies would help your draw by helping your world and Confederation rating

Also, does that mean you get regen's before stepping on the pitch?

Guest Canon

You're right, it's a bad idea.

Scouting is the main problem when I start a game in England. I find 60 days isn't long enough. I don't know if that's because my scouts are **** or because they need a bit more time. Are there any scouting guides on here? Sorry, I'm new.

Archived