Itchy Feet!

Completed 2 years as Wolfsburg manager and now im the Man Utd manager, how long do you guys think i should stay at them (given im not sacked) before i leave, i have other career goals that include, managing a nation (and not a club at the same time), Managing in Italy and eventualy Everton (where i hope to return them to the glory days of the 80's)

So how long should i stay at Utd for? I dont want to become the Anelka of the managing world!

Been at rangers for 3 years and starting to get ichy feet myself. Half way through my 2nd season i turned down the chance to manage palermo. Part of me is still regretting it. I dont want to resign because its so hard to get a job. I also read on another thread that going onto "holiday mode" overnight and ticking "apply for high profile jobs" and "return from holiday when offered a job" or somthing along those lines is a good idea.

its easy to get a job if your unemployed rather than still at Rangers because clubs are put off by paying compensastion

at Wolfsburg i applied for Arsenal, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool, Roma, Milan and got rejected for them all, Man Utd became avaible so i applied and took a risk and resigned, later that day i got offered the Job :)

Archived