100 things I've learnt from Football Manager and the Forums

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

256. FM10 will need at least 2 patches to be playable for the majority.

257. Someone somewhere will swear they'll wait until the patches have come out before buying FM10, and then end up buying it on the release date anyway and waste 6 months reporting bugs and ultimately regretting they didn't have the patience to wait.

258. That "someone" will probably be me. Again.

;)

261. Spain will finally win the World Cup next year.

262. Out of the next six Champions League finals, four of them will be between Barcelona and AC Milan.

264.you are confusing fm with real life....

270. When the AI need an equaliser and there's 3 minutes of stoppage time to be played, 7 minutes of stoppage time will always be played. When I need an equaliser and there's 3 minutes of stoppage time, the final whistle goes dead on 3 minutes stoppage time.

270. When the AI need an equaliser and there's 3 minutes of stoppage time to be played, 7 minutes of stoppage time will always be played. When I need an equaliser and there's 3 minutes of stoppage time, the final whistle goes dead on 3 minutes stoppage time.

271 - Never go to get a cuppa with 5 mins left and 3-0 up. You'll come back and drop your cuppa on the keyboard as the 4th goal goes in. Man Utd catch up time has nothing on AI catch up time. 3mins feel like a life time:p

Archived