Ai controlled teams ever gone unbeaten in your game?

• 3 weeks later...

the longest i went unbeaten was with Arsenal i went 142 games unbeaten and have a screen shot to prove it i think it worked out 3-4 season without loseing a game and no i did not switch the console off when i lost and restarted the game i had the best team best training set up and best formation as follows

3-5-2

buffon

mexes

ramos

chillini

beckham

fabregas

ronaldo

gerrard

kaka

adebayor

torres

it was like a dream team i had a no one could cope with the squad tactics i used when i lost i checked to see how long it had been since i lost and i thought it was only 60-70 games but worked out over double that dont time fly when u win lol . It will never be done again i dont think as i had all the best players at the peak of there carrear .

the longest i went unbeaten was with Arsenal i went 142 games unbeaten and have a screen shot to prove it i think it worked out 3-4 season without loseing a game and no i did not switch the console off when i lost and restarted the game i had the best team best training set up and best formation as follows

3-5-2

buffon

mexes

ramos

chillini

beckham

fabregas

ronaldo

gerrard

kaka

adebayor

torres

it was like a dream team i had a no one could cope with the squad tactics i used when i lost i checked to see how long it had been since i lost and i thought it was only 60-70 games but worked out over double that dont time fly when u win lol . It will never be done again i dont think as i had all the best players at the peak of there carrear .

Apart from buffon, beckham(past their best)

fabregas and torres woudn't be at there peak at the same time as gerrard and kaka would be :p good team but they weren't all at their peak

How much did you spend gettin that team?, i'm guessing you used sugar daddy

yeah i did use sugar daddy and to be fair i worked hard to unlock it lol i have only seen one other person who has gone on a better unbeaten run his was 172 no word of a lie i even saw the screen shot but he had the best team every year good manager he was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived