How To Play A Tall Lone Striker?

I have a amazing regen who has similar attributes to David Trezuguet. Finishing 20, Heading 20 and Jumping 19. His Pace is 14 tho.

Basically how shall i play him. Target man with balls to head?

And how much Creativity freedom should i give him and should he hold up the ball

I need help with a great player who i dont want to end up selling :thdn::confused:

I have a amazing regen who has similar attributes to David Trezuguet. Finishing 20, Heading 20 and Jumping 19. His Pace is 14 tho.

And how much Creativity freedom should i give him and should he hold up the ball

I need help with a great player who i dont want to end up selling :thdn::confused:

It depends on what formation you're using. Is it a 4-4-2. 4-3-3,..?

Take a look at TT&F, p.40 (FCd), p.44 (Target Man), p.45 (Poacher), and p.46 (Complete Forward), you could be inspired.

And bear in mind that if you give striker "hold up ball", the striker should have a high strength attribute.

Cheers,

What are his strenght, passing and off the ball attributes like?

If strong i would have rare rwb and have him hold up ball and play through balls.

Archived