Weather

Weather is not realistic in some countries. For example in Athens Greece, during winter a large percentage of matches is played on show. This is not realistic at all. In Athens, it snows once per year at most, and the possibiliites this to be during a weekend is small. Also, snow in Athens does not last more than 1 day since it melts down very quickly. Is this the case for other countries?

Ive never seen snow in FM09 yet,and im in 2019 in england,so i'm guessing it's not realistic,but i don't mind tbh,would be nice to see the orange ball though.

I wouldn't get too exited, I've had snow in Scotland, Germany, and Finland but it is extremely difficult to follow the flight of the orange ball and it strains your eyes after a while

yep.. I just played a premiership game away to west ham on jan 2nd and it was 20 degrees celsius... when is it EVER 20 degrees in january in england??

I have played a pre season friendly at Stafford in the afternoon in July and the temp was 7c, 7c in July? and it was sunny by the way

Maybe it's a coincidence but i've seen snow only once in 10+ years and it was an away game against... Panathinaikos.... Maybe the guys at SI think Greece is somewhere near Greenland? :)

Archived