FM update v.2 released!

Chris22

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok if anybody could help me here that would be great.

iv already the 9.3.0 patch.

i downloaded chris's database,, extracted it and put it in C: sports interactive/fm09 folder,,is there a specfic folder this update has to go in to work??

thanks

also can i edit some of your database myself?

markutdfan - the update gets put into a folder named 'db' inside the fm09 folder in my documents, if there isnt one just make a new folder and name it 'db' place any updates in there and hey presto, your good to go.

If you want to edit it feel free everyone does it the thing about an update is when it comes to how good a player is rated it is subjective, I personally make essien a monster as I think his technical skills are severly underrated, its fine to edit databases by posters on here as long as you dont upload the editted version (forum etiquite) and pass it off as your own.

hi chris

i tweaked newcastle a little bit more and thought i'd suggest it to you

(not sure if you want this kind of advice)

i halved the bank balance from 80m to 40m

i set both the "transfer budget" and the "remaining wage budget" at 0

this left me with a transfer budget of 0 in game and a wage budget of 675 whilst the club is spending 650 on wages* which i think is fairly realistic.

*i deleted Owen, Viduka and Cacapa dispite the fact that they are still at the club because there is no chance they will stay IRL

thats ok mate

let me no how newcastle get on with that finaces you changed

i did not whant to release owen viduka cacapa because newcastle havent said any thing about releaseing players

they will soon i think thats all am wating for

thats ok mate

let me no how newcastle get on with that finaces you changed

i did not whant to release owen viduka cacapa because newcastle havent said any thing about releaseing players

they will soon i think thats all am wating for

yeah educated guesswork is useful sometimes as it means you dont have to wait and see which club they join etc..

for example lets say owen was released from his contract and then joined everton,,that could take up to a month to process IRL so its useful and this keeps on going on through the whole summer with different players so its not really worth the wait in my eyes

iv guessed so far kaka to madrid,owen to everton,colocini to sevilla.

i just wish i could take a guess as to who tevez will join.City?

im speaking bout my own database here as i have trouble using yours.

i saved it to :mydocuments/SI/FM09/db on vista,is that correct?

Also are young players and players updated to your opinion on thier current CA and PA?

chris i agree with most of that list and i would reccommend updating some of the younger players such as

Macheda-complete unknown before the end of season,played well in reserves and scored some massive goals

Adam Johnson-i dunno what his PA is but defo showed great quality this season

also maybe advance some younger players age a year so as this will mean they get good a year to soon and plus they will be able to sign on loan etc,, i.e its impossible to get wilshere,macheda,ramsey on loan as their too young

thats all of the top of my head

Great job thou keep up the good work

also i put your file in the correct place,still not showing up on the editor and i downloaded it twice.

i dont know what to do now,any reccomendations?thanks

hi guys i have updated all players playing england

am bit stuck what to give player CA/PA wise playing in european leagues

i havent watch much of european football

so iv you guys can help me out with players it would be a big help

thanx

will there be an update with the players everton have signed who are not on FM09 originally?

Namely

Anton Peterlin - free - from Ventura County Fusion - confirmed

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/05/07/american-anton-peterlin-lands-deal-with-everton-100252-23566007/

Ferni Orenuga - youth - free - southend - youngest ever Fa cup player

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/everton-sign-orenuga.html

Shkodran Mustafi - pre contract - hamburg - german u21 - confirmed here

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/mustafi-to-sign.html

any help would be welcomed

yeah thats exactly where i put it,i downloaded the 1st link-not working, then 3rd link still not working.

lol i dont understand!

could it have something to do with the fact i have my own database updated?? or the 9.3.0 patch

thanks for your help anyway lads,appreciated

ok mate

i'll use kaka as a example just whent to future transfers put r.madrid as his teame put 59mil in for job put player

start new game then it appears

i think iv you not got the editor patch it dosent appear

Just what is this 'Update' supposed to contain. The transfers for May have not even been done, only the top four divisions have had their teams put into the appropriate divisions(nothing fo any of the BS divisions) and the players who have been released by their old clubs (some at the beginning of May) are still with them.

ok i got i t on the editor, but it says Database has failed to load! :@ ARGHHHHH WHY DOESNT IT WORK.

If someone can tell me where the 9.0.3 file is located i may be able to get mine to work?

ok mate bean trying to get back on here my internet been playing up lol

is it my update you cant get to work or is it all your database cant get to work

ok mate bean trying to get back on here my internet been playing up lol

is it my update you cant get to work or is it all your database cant get to work

your database says wont load, but thats the only one that appears at all.

hi chris

just say one you might have missed- former Rep. of Ireland boss Brian Kerr is now manager of the fearoise national team

and jus noticed that jeremy mathieu of valencia only earns £500 per week(might need to be looked at!!!)

ok thanx for that i'll make a note of that now

has for jeremy mathieu wages i left that on random because i dont no what hes on

i'll change it like

chris, hv you tested loading your edited db with many leagues?

it seems when less leagues loaded, the future transfers works fine, but when i load many leagues, it screw up the value of the players

can you confirm this? if its working ok 4 u, can you tell me your setting when you start new game?

Archived