Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

I have a problem. I cant find the graphics and thus faces file despite following the required links before it

can't find the graphics folder?

if so create it as the instructions state.

can't find the links to the files then read 1st page.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on a mac and downloaded all the chunks from sendspace.

Now I'm trying to "concat" the files using Split&Concat but I just get a file called MEGAPACK 2.4.rar which is only 4 kb and I can't extract it.

Anyone know what the problem might be!? Thanks.

Is there a v2 megapack that is not torrent and not divided into 15 smaller packs?

No, as stated many times before, the amount of bandwidth needed to host a very popular 3GB file would cost literally hundreds, maybe thousands of pounds a month to host.

the facepacks worked for 2.7 .

but when i put in 2.6 .

whats appeared on 2.7 were overwritten by 2.6 .

can anyone slowly list out the steps cause im kinda slow and dumb .

sorry for the troubles .

Erm... You are meant to put the updates in order, so it goes 2.1, then 2.2, then 2.3, etc.

2.7 should have been the last update you applied.

have downloaded the base pack and all the updates, yet i've got barely any faces.. :S any ideas?

Have you been moving the CONTENTS of the updates into the base pack or simply been dropping the update folders in the base pack whole?

Can everyone read the instructions throughly before posting? We seem to answer the same questions over and over, most of which can be answered if people look at the enclosed READ ME files.

Sorry KingCarlsen - not really directed at you.

last question .

so if i try to move all of the pictures after extracting into a folder that ?

will it work instead ?

i transfer all of the pictures from 2.2 to 2.7 into 1 folder .

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Graphics > Faces > Megapack .

if it doesnt work .

im giving up .

i badly wanted to read the README file but i cant open .

thats why i've got to ask from here .

last question .

so if i try to move all of the pictures after extracting into a folder that ?

will it work instead ?

i transfer all of the pictures from 2.2 to 2.7 into 1 folder .

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Graphics > Faces > Megapack .

if it doesnt work .

im giving up .

i badly wanted to read the README file but i cant open .

thats why i've got to ask from here .

base pack (torrent) add 2.1 then 2.2 then 2.3/4/5/6/7

base pack 2.4 (sendspce/Filefront) - add 2.4/5/6/7

in that order

as you stated you put 2.7 in the base pack over write it with 2.1 onwards and even 2.7 then it should be fine.

or extract and add 2.7 files to 2.6 then all them to 2.5 and so on them copy the whole lot over.

i've extracted the contents of the folder into the base pack, and when i go onto the basepack the updates are still in a seperate folder? :S

cheers for the help

Don't "extract" the updates into your base pack - extract it to your desktop or somewhere. THEN MOVE the contents of the extracted update folder INTO your base pack. At this point it will ask if you want to overwrite some files click YES. Job done.

Mirko - you're doing it backwards now. LEAVE YOUR BASE PACK ALONE. Do as stated above for each update in numerical order.

thanks for the help but i'm an idiot. so, i download the basepack and extract it into the graphics folder. then i download 2.1, 2.2 e.t.c, extract them to my desktop.. then do i go into the folder, and move every picture over into the basepack folder?

Correct, but you can move the pictures all at once by selecting all. Also make sure you move the config file as well as this replaces the base folder's config. Make sense?

is there a quicker way to select all than by simply highlighting the bottom row and pressing up on the keys?

Depends what computer you have. What I would suggest is simply clicking on the bottom file then moving the scroll bar to the top. Hold shift and select the top file. This will select every file between the two files and those themselves.

At the risk of sounding a little rude, I would also suggest investigating some general PC tutorials, as this thread will get very full if we start providing basic computing tips....hope you understand.

So, I've been using another facepack which I like.

Might download this one, but my question is, How many player pics are there?

Would you say that you guys have covered most players from all the clubs in the top leagues like EPL/Serie A etc. plus most players from big clubs from other countries like Dinamo Zagreb?

Also, since this is important to me, how much Polish players from the Polish Ekstraklasa do you guys have done? If you got the major clubs like Wisla Krakow, Lech Poznan etc. done, then that would be excellent. :)

Just wanting to make sure I know what I am downloading before I download like 5GB's over the night.

Also, update 2.2 doesn't work anymore. Mediafire's file has been deleted, and Filefront's doesn't want to download.

Reupload it at Mediafire or at sendspace please.

edit: Very likely just filefront's problem, as 2.8 doesn't want to download either. I will wait untill tomorow and see if they have fixed their problem. Don't think it's you guys.

edit 2: Went to sortitoutsi's site and downloaded it fine. Perhaps you guys need to update the links to the downloads on the OP?

So, I've been using another facepack which I like.

Might download this one, but my question is, How many player pics are there?

Would you say that you guys have covered most players from all the clubs in the top leagues like EPL/Serie A etc. plus most players from big clubs from other countries like Dinamo Zagreb?

Also, since this is important to me, how much Polish players from the Polish Ekstraklasa do you guys have done? If you got the major clubs like Wisla Krakow, Lech Poznan etc. done, then that would be excellent. :)

Just wanting to make sure I know what I am downloading before I download like 5GB's over the night.

At this point in time, with the latest update included, there are 67,700+ cut-outs of players, staff members and even referees. Clubs in top leagues have most, and in some cases, all of their players with an image as well as a large majority of top-flight clubs from 'lesser' leagues. As for the Ekstraklasa, I remember, at some point in the not-too-distant past, including a lot of Polish teampacks (not only top-flight) in a megapack update.

I feel confident in saying that as regards both quality and quantity, you will be very satisfied with our work...

Also, update 2.2 doesn't work anymore. Mediafire's file has been deleted, and Filefront's doesn't want to download.

Reupload it at Mediafire or at sendspace please.

edit: Very likely just filefront's problem, as 2.8 doesn't want to download either. I will wait untill tomorow and see if they have fixed their problem. Don't think it's you guys.

edit 2: Went to sortitoutsi's site and downloaded it fine. Perhaps you guys need to update the links to the downloads on the OP?

I think FileFront is undergoing some maintenance as it has been slow for the last 15 hours or so... For alternate links, you might want to visit the sortitoutsi.net forum dedicated to this megapack and its updates...

Ok.

Would it be a good idea to install this facepack ontop of my current facepack? IE, replacing any duplicates, but keeping any images from the old facepack not covered by the Cut-Out Pack?

It's obviously up to you. Is your current facepack all contained in just one folder? If yes, then you might want to do so, obviously updating your config.xml with a program like fmXML or FM Graphics Configurator.

I finally had the time to re-download all files and see which pictures were broken / corrupt:

490361.png

703720.png

33000691.png

3802451.png

5112201.png

477969.png

Hope these can be uploaded again.

I'm posting this on behalf of RowRow78, please take your time and read the READ ME document as this will also help you to understand how the megapack works and show you all the cutters and researchers who have helped build this huge pack.

Click here to search through the full contents of the Mega Pack

MEGAPACK V.2

Torrent Link

Alternative Download Link

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!

*Update 2.1 (23/11/09) Filefront / Mediafire 2,215 images.

*Update 2.2 (20/12/09) Filefront / Mediafire 2,776 images.

*Update 2.3 (21/01/10) Filefront / Mediafire 2,500 images.

*Update 2.4 (16/02/10) Filefront / Mediafire 2,805 images.

*Update 2.5 (01/03/10) Sendspace / Mediafire 2,812 images.

*Update 2.6 (15/03/10) Sendspace / Mediafire 2,761 images.

*Update 2.7 (13/04/10) Sendspace / Mediafire / FileFront 2,729 images.

*Update 2.8 (03/05/10) Sendspace / Mediafire / FileFront 2,719 images.

Please download MEGAPACK V2, then update 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 etc in order. Once you have downloaded an update move the contents of the update into you megapack folder (accepting any overwrite messages you get)

PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL DETAILS.

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

We have moved this to it's own thread as there are many questions that arise from it and want to keep it all together so as not to clutter the other threads.

NOTE Re: Torrents, if you have never used it before follow these instructions:

You will need a program - download and install THIS (uTorrent)

Then, once installed on your PC, click on the Megapack Torrent link. Scroll down the page and click "Download torrent", your PC will then ask you what program you want to open the file/torrent with, browse your PC and find uTorrent and click OK.

It will then start downloading the pack into uTorrent and the pack will be in your documents in a folder called File Share Downloads.

It will probably take a while to download depending on how many people are sharing it at the moment, so leave it going perhaps overnight....

Any probs, give us a shout.

Preview of style:

ingame.jpg

Also why not download the "Small Faces Megapack" for the tiny preview images you get in game HERE

If the Megapack Zip file becomes corrupted during download try THIS to fix the problem

Sometimes you need to Re-install the game to get the Megapack to work properly or you may need to Extract SI's original images. To do so follow this video Tutorial HERE

In some rare cases Clearing The FM Cache can help fix other problems. Try that HERE

2.2 has an error when you try and unzip it. Annoying.

Hi Guys,

I noticed Alan Shearer is missing and the search page is restricted. id is 2005477 and a good picture on wikipedia.

If I get time I'll try to cut one out, but my graphics skills are not the best.

Cheers,

Boony

Hi Guys,

I noticed Alan Shearer is missing and the search page is restricted. id is 2005477 and a good picture on wikipedia.

If I get time I'll try to cut one out, but my graphics skills are not the best.

Cheers,

Boony

Have you downloaded all the updates? He's definitely in there

Hey guys..great job...thank you!!

I have a quick question though. I've only downloaded the base pack...the player pics are great, but for reason, all the players in matches are wearing white...the goalies and even the ref / linesmen are in white....what did I do wrong??

Please help...I can't tell where my players are at during matches...

Thanks in advance...

Hey guys..great job...thank you!!

I have a quick question though. I've only downloaded the base pack...the player pics are great, but for reason, all the players in matches are wearing white...the goalies and even the ref / linesmen are in white....what did I do wrong??

Please help...I can't tell where my players are at during matches...

Thanks in advance...

I suspect you put the downloaded file in the Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\... folder.

This is wrong.

It needs to go in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\players.

Hope this helps.

After having played FM for a while, and loving this pack, I got annoyed at some of the missing faces in my team. So I decided to see if I could find them online.

I did manage to find some of them, though I am unsure of whether they are usable for this pack.

Is there a place I can post or upload the pics to, for you guys to use??

Thanks for a great pack :)

After having played FM for a while, and loving this pack, I got annoyed at some of the missing faces in my team. So I decided to see if I could find them online.

I did manage to find some of them, though I am unsure of whether they are usable for this pack.

Is there a place I can post or upload the pics to, for you guys to use??

Thanks for a great pack :)

you could rar them to mons, and or post them at the home of the cut-uts sortitoutsi or send me them.

Have you downloaded all the updates? He's definitely in there

Sorry Mons, I've found him in 2.2 update. Because of the original corrupt file I forgot to apply to the main pack.

Thanks,

Boony

Hi! I would like some help here. This is the first time I am intending to download this pack for my Football Manager 2010 game.

At the alternate download link in the first post of this thread, it is stated that this megapack contains ALL updates up to 2.4. Thus, once I downlaod this pack using the alternate download link, then should I only download update 2.5 onwards? Thanks! :)

OK, I have a newbie question to ask. In the opening post, it did not say where the megapack file should be extracted to! Is this stated in the read me file that comes with the download? I have yet to download this pack. I need to be clear about everything before downloading this! Pleae help! Thanks! :(

OK, I have a newbie question to ask. In the opening post, it did not say where the megapack file should be extracted to! Is this stated in the read me file that comes with the download? I have yet to download this pack. I need to be clear about everything before downloading this! Pleae help! Thanks! :(

C:\Users\****\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\players

you must create the following folders:

graphics then within this folder pictures then players within that

any more help needed read the readme file within the pack

Hi! I would like some help here. This is the first time I am intending to download this pack for my Football Manager 2010 game.

At the alternate download link in the first post of this thread, it is stated that this megapack contains ALL updates up to 2.4. Thus, once I downlaod this pack using the alternate download link, then should I only download update 2.5 onwards? Thanks! :)

Yes you only have to add the 2.5, then the rest in order afterwards, only the contents of the folder and not the folders.

Archived