Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

I'm completely rubbish with computers. I just want to be able to click on one thing and download it. I don't and won't have torrent stuff, so I need like a fielfront download or something. Is that possible, or do I have to click the links, one by one?

Torrent is the best way to go, seriously.

Just download UTorrent, get the download and then DELETE UTorrent after.

It's like you've never had it there. That's what I do.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just downloaded (twice) through Utorrent. I cannot extract the contents, Winzip (and Winrar) says its either multipart or a corrupt zip. Any ideas?

If it has been fully downloaded and you are still getting a corrupt zip...try using this piece of software to fix the glitch:

HERE

hey man, could you please provide 1 torrent download which includes everything (all updates etc) please

If we do that we'd be starting the torrent over with only 1 seeder..... whereas at the moment there are around 500-odd.

So no, we won't be doing that. As it is there is only one update so far, and it's not huge, so why not just download it?

In the first post can you allow for the rapidshare links to be put in a code tag also? So we can highlight all the links and copy them - I use a linkgrabber on JDownloader and it would be very handy.

Also the download is offline. I think people might prefer some file share websites including rapidshare, please reupload it!

Finally...it's HERE!!!

DIRECT Download HERE

Massive thanks to David who is hosting it.

**** It is recommended that a download manager is used whilst downloading the megapack, Download Accelerator Pro, for example. ****

Reason is the server times out after a short time on a normal download just until we get it sorted out thanks for your support

just downloaded megapack 2.1 and 2.1 update, put them in the graphics folder and reload in preferences but nothing. do i need megapack 2 as well?

if you downloaded 2.1 mp then you have no need for 2.1 update. follow the instructions to carefully step by step and you will have it working by the end of the instructions

Was trying to download this earlier from the main big link at the top of the first page but it got interrupted and now when I try and access the same page I get this . . .

"404 - File or directory not found."

"The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Having been stop-starting the download for about the past two weeks I finally got it completed today.

Had it last year and just as brilliant this year.

Top work by everyone, thank you

Thanks, glad it was worth the wait. This will be the last "Base" pack. All future packs will be updates to be added to your own "Megapack" folder.

Big props to everyone involved in it's production!

Hi guys i'm having trouble uploading the update onto my game. The original facepack file works so I was just wondering what the udate acually does? Or any suggestions on how to add it? I've followed the read me file and overwrited some of the roiginal files but I just lose all my pictures.

Hi guys i'm having trouble uploading the update onto my game. The original facepack file works so I was just wondering what the udate acually does? Or any suggestions on how to add it? I've followed the read me file and overwrited some of the roiginal files but I just lose all my pictures.

All you need to do is put the files from the new update into the 'big' folder, replacing those already there. That's it, really.

The update includes a number of new images as well as some improved player pictures.

Ok i've gone to sports interactive, football manager, graphics, faces and then megapack 2.0. I put the updates in the megapack folder and overwrite everyone that was already there. I then lose all my pictures rather than updting them. What do you mean by the big folder? Any suggestions on what im doing wrong?

I'm completely rubbish with computers. I just want to be able to click on one thing and download it. I don't and won't have torrent stuff, so I need like a fielfront download or something. Is that possible, or do I have to click the links, one by one?

Forgive my ignorance but what is so bad about torrents?

Just a quick check to see how the next update is going. Great pack i am thankful for all youre hard work.

I had no problems downloading from torrents i took about a day and half which i think is reasonable and the update got first time so good work.

Pleased to announce that I should have Update 2.2 out on Tuesday 22nd as a nice early Christmas present!

It is shaping up nicely and will be fairly big.

I don't know if this was corrected with the update, as I haven't downloaded that yet, but Eamon Mulvey and Tony Gill (both staff at Man. United, youth coach and physio respectively) have the same pictures. Judging by their names the picture belongs to Mulvey.

And btw, fantastic job to everyone involved, really amazing. kutgw

I don't know if this was corrected with the update, as I haven't downloaded that yet, but Eamon Mulvey and Tony Gill (both staff at Man. United, youth coach and physio respectively) have the same pictures. Judging by their names the picture belongs to Mulvey.

And btw, fantastic job to everyone involved, really amazing. kutgw

Cheers for that, I'll look into it and hopefully find a fix.

For all reporting of problems/errors like this can you go to the home of the Megapack over on sortitoutsi.net so we can keep track of it easier (and not fill this thread up)? HERE

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

There have been a couple of reports of errors extracting the update concerning one image...it's this one:

98005272.png

So if you suffer this error, just save this image into the folder and it should fix it.

Is there a megapack for club and competition logos? Thanks

There is, but as stated clearly on the message board rules...

"No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only. Any offending threads will be closed."

Please don't get our thread closed!Have a look around the web! sortitoutsi.net and FMGLive have loads of graphics available.

ok guys really need some help,

I have downloaded the Megapack and both updates. Created a graphics folder using the following path.....

computer>user name>documents>sports interactive>football manager 2010>graphics>faces>megapack2.0

I have the skin reload box ticked and the use skin cache unticked.

No pictures are showing at all. Can anyone help?

There is, but as stated clearly on the message board rules...

"No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only. Any offending threads will be closed."

Please don't get our thread closed!Have a look around the web! sortitoutsi.net and FMGLive have loads of graphics available.

This isn't a request. I am asking where I can find one.

Archived