yeah, i probably should have mentioned it but it is just the default ones.

As for results, i ijust started a game with Annan Athletic in the Scottish 3rd Division. Their expectation was to improve the club squad. I won the league and was clear by 8 points.

In my other game, i started off at Kilmarnock. In my first season, i broke the Old Firm deadlock and was 2nd to Celtic by 4 points.

My second season, i won the league cup and once again finished 2d to Celtic. Also lost in the quarters in the Champ League.

I won the League and won my 2nd league cup in my 3rd season.

The Championship called with Sheff Wed, in 19th place.

We pulled clear and finished 13th.

Made the playoffs in 2nd season but lost in the final.

The next few seasons were off a similiar vain, both losing in the final.

Promotion was soon acheived after finishing 2nd.

Now in with the Big Boys, my first season finished a credible 3rd.

During the next season, i developed a stronger squad, however we only managed 4th.

The next season was joyous occasion finishing 1st and winning the Uefa Cup.

I then decided to top up my tan in the close season to move to Valladolid in Spain, who had finsihed 17 the previous season.

After establishing my self in spain, by finsihing 5th, we attempted to grab the bull by the horns and dominate Espaná.

However llosing the league twice on the last day to Real Madrid, seemed to dampen our spirits but the the highlight was winning the Uefa cup.

The Premiership called again and so did the money at Man City ( just ask Gareth Barry).

My 1st and only season was a success, winning both league and fa cup.

Then my boyhood heroes Liverpool, just lost their manager to Man Utd (yep, i know)

Im starting to believe im a victim of my own downfall, losing in the league and fa cup finals to man city.

Just started next season.....

Hope this helps

Archived