I'm at the stage....

....where I just can't get in to a game. I start one, spend ages on getting it going, pre-season etc, then I lose interest. Got back-to-back promotions with Shrewbury, lost interest!

I think the thing is for me, as it always has been with CM's and FM's, once it gets to the end of the season in real life and everything is done and dusted, I'm pretty much out of love with the game. No more epic FM games with Sky Sports on in the background :(

This isn't a criticism of the game at all, I love it. Just feel that this is me done until FM10, although I'll probably have one more game in about a month, and probably another just before FM10 comes out.

Does anybody else feel the same at this time of the year?

The computer is now free for my girlfriend to use!

i go through phases of not wanting to touch the game.

So i just leave it a few week or a month n a bit then come back raring to go.

If i loose interest i move onto something else, another game, then when i start thinking about FM i play again.

Yeah i lost intrest aswell. Have you tried the legend database? Has got me back into FM is great fun. :thup:

I haven't actually, but I think I will now you've mentioned it. Is it worth a shot? It must be good!

I think the thing is for me, as it always has been with CM's and FM's, once it gets to the end of the season in real life and everything is done and dusted, I'm pretty much out of love with the game. No more epic FM games with Sky Sports on in the background

With this release I've found the opposite. Only really got into it as the season comes to an end.

I haven't actually, but I think I will now you've mentioned it. Is it worth a shot? It must be good!

Its great fun fella. I enjoyed it playing with some of my all time fave players from different eras and me with my West Ham side i can compete for things and like the geezer said above changes the league dynamics. Fantastic fun if you want the link for the thread or anything give me a shout mate. :thup:

....where I just can't get in to a game. I start one, spend ages on getting it going, pre-season etc, then I lose interest. Got back-to-back promotions with Shrewbury, lost interest!

I think the thing is for me, as it always has been with CM's and FM's, once it gets to the end of the season in real life and everything is done and dusted, I'm pretty much out of love with the game. No more epic FM games with Sky Sports on in the background :(

This isn't a criticism of the game at all, I love it. Just feel that this is me done until FM10, although I'll probably have one more game in about a month, and probably another just before FM10 comes out.

Does anybody else feel the same at this time of the year?

The computer is now free for my girlfriend to use!

I know exactly how you feel, am at that stage as well, played Dawn of War 2 for a bit hoping to get back into FM09 afterwards and it's not worked and have been starting and stopping games quickly since :(

Its great fun fella. I enjoyed it playing with some of my all time fave players from different eras and me with my West Ham side i can compete for things and like the geezer said above changes the league dynamics. Fantastic fun if you want the link for the thread or anything give me a shout mate. :thup:

Nice one fella! I'm going to download it today, I'm actually quite liking the idea of a Legends DB, I'm going to build myself a proper Dream Team! :)

I've found the link too :thup:

Archived