Henry v RVN watch

wycombe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

Recap:

Ruud: 2 games, 2 goals, 0 assists

Henry: 2 games, 0 goals, 1 assist

France, 1 point away from qualification

Holland, 3 points away from qualification

icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's better icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in that case all of the czech rep team is better than henry and nistelrooy.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rekwob Toille:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scatter:

it doesn't matter what happens on the field, wicom will _NEVER_ admit that RvN has had a better tourney. so this is getting a bit pointless...

it'll still be a HoF fred though when it spectacularly backfires icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

will you ever admit that henry has had a better tourney? no. it'll be HoF if what you're saying backfires as well :/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

errrr... did i admit that henry had a better season? why yes, yes i did! why would this tourney be any different if the same were true again?

oh and wic, if you are giving henry an assist on the strenght of winning a penalty then you really shall burn in hell icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Two goals in a practically meaningless match. Means nothing icon_cool.gif

Plus, RvN still has Latvia to come icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless Advotwat rests him :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stadler:

meaningless as in a game that decided who went through to the quarter finals?

HUH?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was being entirely serious, yes icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stadler:

sorry. you were being partly serious, then? ok. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I was being facetious, as is the trend in these Henry - RvN debates.

Henry's first goal was made by Silvestre and Saha btw. No Arsenal players assisted either of Ruud's goals icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Henry's first goal was made by Silvestre and Saha btw. No Arsenal players assisted either of Ruud's goals icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quality icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scatter:

Henry's first goal was made by Silvestre and Saha btw. No Arsenal players assisted either of Ruud's goals icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quality icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought assists didnt mean anything Scatter? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I thought assists didnt mean anything Scatter? icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

More goals? Didn't realise 2 >>> 2 icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the second more shouldn't have been there icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that might have been it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I thought assists didnt mean anything Scatter? icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the statistic means bugger all... i just thought that was funny... hence why i didn't agree with it, i just said it was quality and smiled.

surely not that difficult to grasp father??? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACou2000:

Henry resorting to having to get his goals vs the minnows icon13.gif

RvN has the minnows game to come and is already level on goals scored

Anyway Henry's **** first half performance should cancel out the second half.. icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er . . . that's not very fair. Henry has only faced minnows so far: he won't see good teams until the quarter-finals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> It was an awful lot more down to Advoc*nt being the worst manager in history. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a big call about a guy who hasn't managed Spurs. icon_biggrin.gif But an entirely fair one.

since when did scoring goals against Latvia count? icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets discount goals against Switzerland as well then.

Still leaves Rooney > Ruud >>>>> Henry icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Raybould:

Lets discount goals against Switzerland as well then.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Switzerland > Latvia icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn;t that having the same number of points made them better.... icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACou2000:

A goal a game average for Ruud icon_cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much is 4 divided by 3 where you're from? icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_redface.gif

For some reason I only remembered the equaliser vs Germany before tonight... ah well, it just means he's even BETTER icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Raybould:

Has Ruud scored 4? icon_confused.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 v Germany

1 v Chech Rep

2 v Latvia

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt know who'd scored the dutch goals tonight icon_smile.gif

Archived