Skin adjustment query

bdixon

You have several options;

To Change the colour of they yellow circle locate this line in the settings\<skin name> settings.xml file for your skin (if the line isn't present paste the below line in):

<colour name="attention" red="234" green="210" blue="0" />

And adjust the RGB values to suit.

If you want to get rid of the image, easiest thing to do is to create a 20x20 transparent png file called button and place it in the following folder for your skin:

\graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification

If you wish to change the colour of the number you will need to extract the following file from the panels.fmf file located with FM and copy it to the same location within your skin:

panels\menubar\inbox icon.xml

In that file locate this line:

<widget class="button" id="ibic" height="20" width="20" size="7" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/notification/button" colour="black">

And adjust the colour="black" code to whatever colour you want.

Cheers for the help Michael, I've created a transparent image and I'm trying to locate the \graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification folder, I'm using your baseskin and can't find the folder, do I need to extract it? or just create the folders within the skin?

Cheers for the help Michael, I've created a transparent image and I'm trying to locate the \graphics\buttons\custom\interface\notification folder, I'm using your baseskin and can't find the folder, do I need to extract it? or just create the folders within the skin?

If folders don't exist within a skin you just need to create them.

Archived