Just changed somethings
1) Aside normal training, It would be great if we could give specific recommendations to each player so that he can work harder in some aspects of training.
This could easily be done if in players profile training screen (general) would be possible to make changes just to affect that particular player and not the whole schedule, affecting others players as well.
So you may have a plan for midfielders, but you know this one guy will take all the corners and free kicks. You could just raise his set pieces schedule. He will still training midfielder schedule, but with slight differences from the other team mates, in this example improving set pieces abilities.
This will became possible setting individual training schedules without setting one schedule for each player, probably named after him. And will reflect reality since any midfielder has same training as team mates but some of them do train free kicks apart, sometimes afterhours.
2) It seems to me we need to have way too many coaches in order to get the 5 star training ranks. That doesnâ€™t reflect reality at all. A world class coach in physical training should get the 5 stars if only selected for strength and aerobics. Of course, if selected for 5 or 6 schedules, then he would loose capacity. Same goes for technique and all the others.
So in the end you would need a coach for physical, another one for goalkeeping and two or three for the other aspects of training. Obviously youâ€™ll have to choose carefully in order for them to have the specific abilities that can cover all training areas.
3) On the other hand:
I think stars from coaches should sum, although not in a linear way. What I mean is if you have a 3 star ranked coach at finishing and another one with 2, if you put them into finishing training you wouldnâ€™t get 5 stars. But if both were 3 stars (or maybe they would sum 7) then youâ€™ll get 5 stars in that coaching area.
My idea is due to the fact that coach attributes evolve, but if they just train one area (and thatâ€™s the only way to get 5 stars) then donâ€™t get better in other areas of training, which is logical because they are not training them.
So, the sum of stars, in a fair combination similar to the ones implemented on attributes to a coach have 5 star (example: offensive 20 & tactic 10 or offensive 19 % & tactic 14 or offensive 18 & tactic 18 gets you 5 stars offensive training) will add more coherency to training system.
1) Sure you can praise your player after the game, but i would like a feature where you could praise or be critical about your team in general, eventually trough the Media and not just to your players after the game. I donâ€™t mean just being reactive, but also proactive, as you do individually to players.
The press will came sometimes and ask for it, just the way it happens with individual performances. But you could also have the initiative.
2) I would also enjoy a feature where you could tell other kind of things to your players, for instance that he should work harder on training, eventually after getting some feed back from my assman. Or for example pressing a striker whoâ€™s going on a non scoring series for many games. Maybe he could start scoringâ€¦or not.
1) You can decide who is going to take left and right free kicks, but not central ones. Here the idea would be to have a screen divided in squares where you could drag players names just the same as you do in penalties or corners. Lets say a frontal free kick a little to the left side of the box. If i play Real Madrid my first option would be Beckam. If the free kick is frontal but to the right side maybe i choose Reyes, in order to get advantage of the left foot. If it's frontal but far away, i would tell Roberto Carlos to take the free kick.
2) One thing that would be very useful, since individual instructions are important, would be the possibility to set individual instructions to players in their profile and then tactics screen will assume it. I mean instead of changing instructions every time your first team player is injured, the tactic screen will automatically assume the other player instructions, which you have set early in the game.
Just imagine a right midfielder. The first team player is pacey so he would do forward runs. But the substitute isnâ€™t. In this case, better to tell him to cross the ball from Â¾ . Well instead of setting this every time, each player would have a (changeable) set of instructions that will be assumed every time he is picked up to play.
We canâ€™t set transfers for the end of the season anymore?
In your team screen you get information about the players being unhappy, in transfer list, if thereâ€™s another club interested and so on. But you just get one information at the time. For more you have to go to players profile. My idea would be to have more than one column each one with a kind of relevant info.
These are some ideas that i think would make a contribute to the game.