Hello developers, I would like to show you some of my ideas that I learned from the FMM18 errors, to make the FMM19 a spectacular game.
I very much hope you will respond to this topic, to give hope to us, that the game they will launch will be more realistic than it already is!
1. Loans of young players with great potential: In Brazil, for example, players named as young stars do not get loaned from club to club. This happens with players of little potential, and of low quality. When clubs have a large, young international star, it is NEVER lent. This often happens in FMM18, players with 5 or 4.5 stars of potential are borrowed MANY times, this takes the reality of the game completely.
2. To be recognized for my work: At FMM18, I played with Bristol Rovers, I was champion of everything (UEL, UCL, PL among other titles) and I received NO proposal from other clubs. Where is the reality? I spent 30 years in the club winning all the possible championships, and I did not receive any proposal, nor to command some country.
3. Player names Brazilians: In Brazil it is common for players to have only one name. For example: Kaká, Neymar, Casemiro etc. But in FMM18 it's totally the other way round, I've even found players with 4 names. This is disappointing.
4. Split edit mode: I use editing mode to correct some club names and their colors, but I did not want to see the number of stars for current and potential quality of the players, this is annoying. My idea would be to for sale the full edition mode, the editing mode for clubs and finally the edit mode of players.
5. Returning to talk about being recognized for work. My players also deserve this: in FMM18 I was champion of everything (Champions League), and I did not see so many players in the Ranking top 50 global, this is unreal! I also receive very few transfer proposals for them! I would like to receive a great proposal from Real Madrid for example, for my best player! But that's impossible on FM!
6. Outdated interface: The interface of the FMM18 is somewhat outdated. Modernizing it a little would fit well for the game!
OBS.: I'm sorry for English, I'm Brazilian.