i am trying to activate Syrian leagues in FM19, specially the lower divisions, as the Syrian premier league is pretty straight forward.
i know the rules for the First and second divisions which contains group systems but cant seem to be able to get the rules approved by the editor, could somone please help in getting this right?
the rules as noted below"
Syrian First Division: the Syrian Division 1 league is split into 5 groups:
- Group A: 1. Al-Jihad 2. Al-Jazeera 3. Al-Khabur 4. Amuda
- Group B: 1. Al-Hurriya 2. Al-Tadamon 3.Qamhana 4.Ommal Halab
- Group C: 1. Al-Muhafaza 2. Al-Arabi (SYR) 3. Al-Yaqdhah 4. Al-Kiswah 5. Al-Nabek 6. Al-Bariqa
- Group D: 1. Al-Harjalah 2. Al-Fotuwa 3. Jayrud 4. Jaramana 5. Shahba 6. Al-Nidal
- Group E: 1. Musfat Baniyas 2. Ommal Hama 3. Salamiyah 4. Efrin
The Rules are:
The First Team in Group (A,B,E) Qualify to the Final Stage i.e (total 3 teams)
The Best 2nd place team from Group (A,B,E) qualify to the Final Stage (1 team)
The First and second place teams from Groups (C & D) Qualify to the Final Stage (4 teams)
Total teams for final stage should be 8.
The Final Stage is a group system, the first and second place from this group gets promoted to the Syrian Premier League.
The last position teams in groups (C&D) immediately relegate to the Lower Division i.e (2 teams immediately relegate)
The last position teams in groups (A,B,E) play a group stage where the last two teams in the group relegate to the Lower Division. i.e (3 teams play a relegation battle group stage)
Syrian Lower Division (DV2)
The league consists into 4 groups:
- Group A: 1. Al-Sanamain 2. Moadameet Al-Sham 3. Al-Saboorah 4. Al-Mleha 5. Al-Theelah 6. Lahtheh
- Group B: 1. Artouz 2. Jbab 3. Al-Shouleh (SYR) 4. Zakiyah 5. Al-Raha 6. Salkhad
- Group C: 1. Shortet Homa 2. Qara 3. Al-Mkhram 4. Al-Joulan 5. Harasta 6. Al-Qutayfah
- Group D: 1. Mork 2. Al-Nerb 3. Talqeta 4. Al-Nasr Al-Watani 5. Al-Dhaheriyah 6. Al-Yarmouk
The First two teams from each group qualifies to the Final Stage, also the best 2 teams in 3rd place qualify to the final group stage (10 teams in a group stage the top 4 teams qualify to the first division.
appreciate the help