As for feedback I have a few things ive noticed that you may wish to look at:
1) Teams well out of the playoff picture, like 12-15 in the conference trading away picks for 35+ year old players at the trade deadline.
2) Scouting, Coaches/trainers reports, Gm's team report all very innacurate i will give examples
- trainers saying can log high minutes on players with sub 60 stam or commenting positively on a players strength when it is very poor.
- most scout reports are very poor.... under position a player considered a power forward then compared to david krejci or a player called "a more talented version of Patrice Bergeron with sub 50 stats in checking, positioning & pokechecking. (scouts with 99 in potential & ability)
- Team report (gm with 99 in both potential and abilitiy) considering a 4th D pairing Dman as the 2nd best Dman on the team when you have 4 1st pairing Dmen.
3) Players set to Shoot in personal tactics getting under 50 shots in a season where those set to pass get over 250 shots. Or players set to allowed/encouraged to fight not getting in a single fight over the course of an entire season whilst others set to not allowed get in over 10.
4) Scouting a potential draftee 5-8 times over the course of a season with 4+ scouts all at 99 potential all consider him a potential first line player, then drafted & instantly those same scouts consider him a 3rd liner.
Just a few things you may want to look at.....I love the game don't get me wrong, just trying to help make it better