The famous Indian billionaire, Ishaan Singh (Ishaan literally translates to ‘bringer of riches’) has decided to create a new league - in an attempt to make Indian football for exciting - called the Pradip Banerjee Honorary League, in honor of India’s all-time top scorer. Clubs from all around the world are invited, on the condition that they their replace chairmen.
Here are the 25 clubs and their chairman that accepted their invitations:
Newcastle-Lord Mc'Toon (toonbalmy87)
Swansea-Martyn James (marty78)
Marquee: Lionel Messi
Everton-Martin Al-Steeperiouie (Rocknrollpear)
Marquee: Sergio Aguero
Metalist-Olexander Galovech (Wonderkind36)
Dinamo-Jake Stothard (Stothy)
Marquee: Cristiano Ronaldo
Athletic Bilbao- (Who, in a drastic decision are not restricted to only signing Basque players anymore)
-Al-Atsabi (Prodigal Son) Marquee: Wayne Rooney
Udinese-??Unkown brit?? (NathWalker)
Vasco da Gama- Andy Stewart (AndyEs)
Marquee: Alexandre Pato
Gremio- Teron Fong (terence123470)
Marquee: Gyfli Sigurodsson (spelling?).
If you wish to take a club,PM me with your interest.
(All clubs are either average clubs in their leagues, or good in an average league, so nobody should dominate)
Although it may seem a bit late,there's still a good 3/4 months an this will be restarted for fm13.
(From mack4life’s and tactic master’s chairman games, although I have edited or made a few rules of my own)
1) Only sign up for this if you will be able to commit to it. Don't sign up if you can only get on the forums once a week or if you're going to drop out before the end of the first season.
2) You can chance your manager at any time, but obviously changing manager often will be very expensive. If the in-game chairman appoints a new manager you can sack him for free. (btw does anybody now where I can find manager compensation?)
3) Only realistic managerial appointments can be made, so no you can't hire Sir Alex Ferguson if you're managing Swansea.
5) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but just remember, set them too high and your club will run the risk of bankruptcy. Also, your transfers may not take you over your wage budget. If your manager chooses to do so there is nothing you can do, but you may not offer more money than you have set out in your budget.
6) Your Facilities can be upgraded once per season, but there is no limit on how much you can spend on them that one time. The cost to upgrade will be as follows...
• £2,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Facilities (+1)
• £2,500,000 for a minor improvement to Training Facilities (+1)
• £1,000,000 for a minor improvement to Corporate Facilities (+1)
• £3,000,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Recruitment (+1)
• £1,500,000 for a minor improvement to Youth Coaching (+1)
• £10,000,000 for a 5,000 Stadium Expansion
8) Limits on transfer numbers are as follows:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 7 in the Summer, maximum of 4 in January, maximum of 11 in a season
Loans from foreign clubs – 5 per season
Free signings - unlimited
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Maximum of 5 in the Summer, maximum of 6 in January, maximum of 9 in a season
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 17 or under and valued at below £3,500,000*
9)Transfer values are as follows:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
Transfers from foreign clubs – 1.8 times the players current value
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs – 1.5 the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games. 3.5 times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.
*Represented their nation counts as Under 21s or Senior sides*
*If a player has a minimum fee release clause in their contract which is less than the calculated value then they can be purchased for the value of the clause*
*In the first season, you can just use your game to scout players, but, after the first season I will upload the save.*
10) If a you find an unattached player or a player who has 1 year or less left on their contract, PM me about the player(s) your interested in. On the day-before deadline day I will announce the player(s) on this thread and chairmen will have the opportunity to PM me their own contract offer. The player will sign for club who makes him the best offer. Posting up your offer in the thread rather than in a PM will result in the player rejecting it.
If a player who plays for a human-controlled club has one year left on his contract, and a player PM’s me with their interest, that player will transfer to the players club, and will not be put up for auction. If you wish to extend a players contract, please notify me.
11) If you wish to sign a player from another club in the league then you need to contact the chairman of that club, agree the details of the transfer, then let me know about it, and once I have confirmed it is OK then you can announce it in the thread.
12) Your control over the sale of players is more restricted than with signing players. Players that you want to get rid of can be offered to other clubs in the league by posting up an announcement of your desire to get rid of the player or by contacting chairmen directly. You can also choose to release players on a free transfer however the remainder of their contract will come out of your transfer budget, or you can transfer list a player. To release or transfer list a player you need to contact me and I can sort it out for you.
13) You can have 4 players in your team that are indispensable, and will not be sold. This automatically applies to new signings (But it new signings do NOT count as one of those 4)
14) Wage Values are as follows:
Under 17's = 1.25x Wage
18 - 20 = 1.5x Wage
21 - 25 = 2x Wage
26 - 29 = 1.75x Wage
30 - 32 = 1.25x Wage
Over 33 = Current Wage
15) Each club can make one marquee signing at the start of the game. This marquee player will not have an impact on the wage budget.
16) You may change you wage or transfer budget TWICE.
I will add the player to your squad for the duration of the loan as there isn't a way to create loans in FMRTE. You will always have to pay 100% of their wages.
As for who you can loan, if it is realistic it will be allowed. So any player who is listed for loan, fine, most players who are listed as rotation, fine, Lionel Messi, not OK!
If a youngster is available for a direct contract approach in the game then the cost to sign them will be the compensation that the club requires in the game. E.g. If you approach to sign Bernard Mensah from Watford, the cost of signing him will be £1.21m, as this is the compensation that Watford ask for in game.
P.S Does anybody know how to make the leagues I have taken clubs from playable?
LET THE GAME BEGIN!