Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. the most depressing save, even worse than @Jupjamie
  3. 1. Do you change formation every game to the formation your opponents are vulnerable to facing 2. Why do opposition players run straight past your full backs but your wingers get tackled every time 3. Do you change your team instructions as soon as you concede? 4. Why does every striker I buy that scores loads of goals for other teams not score any for me 5. Do you only use target man for the long ball game? 6. Why do some players have high stats but are useless when you play them 7. Can I play a player who is unhappy? 8. How do you make a player happy again? 9. Can you use reserve youngsters in your first team that are good prospects but have low stats? 10. Why do you hardly ever score from a corner? 11. Why is the game so complicated? It takes away the enjoyment of the game I think that will do for now
  4. Trying classic 4-4-2

Well that didn’t last long in my second game with this formation I lose 0-4 i give up I’ll play another manager game it’s too hard
  5. Today
  6. FM18 - Who will you manage?

RKC Waawijk.
  7. [FM17] Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba!

2044/45 Pre-Season Weak against the Premier League youth teams as usual. Anything that resembles money is gone, I'm dreading this season. Like I said, we have no money so we couldn't even afford to keep these guys here. And this is how we line-up. *shudder*
  8. FM18 - Who will you manage?

Usually I manage in the Premier League or one of the top European nations but going to have a go at managing Salford City. Should be fun with a billionaire owner Peter Lim and the class of 92
  9. Orgyen Wangchuk 23342005 full name is Orgyen Wangchuk Tshering http://www.bhutanfootball.org/bhutan-off-to-flyer/ His date of birth is 14/9/1999 https://www.transfermarkt.com/orgyen-wangchuk-tshering/profil/spieler/498091 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgyen_Tshering http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs.orgyen-wangchuk.tshering.318116.en.html http://uk.soccerway.com/players/orgyen-wangchuk-tshering/473276/ https://metafootball.com/en/player-profile/orgyen-wangchuk-tshering/70193/ and his father is Hishey Tshering 23342024 he told me.
  10. FM18 - Who will you manage?

After playing three journeyman saves in the last three editions, I thought I'd go to make a main save of a club as I used to do, in which case it would be go back to Burgos CF because it's the ciuty I was born in. I thought Crewe as I had a successful save with that team in FM09, but since I read English leagues are easy (I disagree at the very least about Championship) I'll make it be Burgos. On the other hand, I find I've enjoyed my journeyman saves quite a bit and I know I'll miss them.
  11. That's a good point which I had thought about, but I think using play out of defence and asking my centrebacks to pass it shorter will negate the direct passing that comes with a counter mentality. Thanks for the tip i'll most definitely have a read.
  12. The most inconsistent was a central midfielder with an attacking mentality, more risky passes PI. I think his age and low bravery also had something to do with it.
  13. Which antivirus does the work computer use?
  14. [FM17] How to cheat at a youth challenge

****, I released Luka Cakarun (starting CB) on a free by mistake. Thankfully he's willing to sign back for us. This is technically a 2nd signing, but under the circumstances I think I have to do this... I'd have to go back a couple of months in the save and I can't be arsed.
  15. [FM17] Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba!

Stenhousemuir will be in the Europa League next season, as well as the Scottish 3rd tier!
  16. [FM17] Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba!

Last of the big spenders...
  17. [FM17] Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba!

End of Season 2043/44 Just gonna go to the Shetland local and wait for this to all blow over. Next season is the 11th in the Highland League, and this was our worst ever finish. East Fife retain League Two membership. Overall Best XI 2043/44 "so-called" Best XI Steve Farquhar (YP22g) Steve Graham (YP22d) - Liam Watt (YP23g) - Paul Hay (YP27a) Eddie Smith (YP25b) Paul MacMillan (YP24f) Ally Cunningham (YP22f) - Derek Munro (YP20a) Alan Cowie (YP27b) - Phil Polworth (YP22e) - Jack Munro (YP25c)
  18. I'd put some thought to mentality actually. Logically a counter mentality makes sense due it's name, but it might mean your players at the back prefer to go long rather than the quick short passing you're looking for. It depends on a heap of other factors but it's something to consider - there's a really good thread on Favre's Gladbach in this forum actually that's worth a read, just search for it.
  19. [FM17] How to cheat at a youth challenge

Novigrad - 2017/2018 - Golden signing From Cibalia, who got relegated from the 1.HNL to the 2.HNL, for 40K€: No surprises here that I went for a direct replacement for holding midfielder Dejan Polic, who left after his loan ran out and opened up a giant hole in the squad as we had nobody resembling much of a backup for him. In fact, I almost signed Polic himself! However I decided instead to go for this lad, who whilst he isn't anywhere near as good technically, has resolute personality and can play excellently as CB (quite possibly better than as MC or DM, in fact).
  20. May 2018 (including play-offs!!) Yes!!!!!! Promoted! We beat Peña Deportiva, the champions of the Balearic Islands group of the Tercera División! They can still get promoted to their respective Segunda B division though, they still have to get through two more play-off rounds, but we're through! Next season's wage budget is 375K p/a, for now, which I'm actually very pleased with, a 50% raise while we're in quite a poor financial situation. Whether it'll be enough to stay up next year will be something to watch out for I guess... End of Season Awards Our Tercera Legends! (A bit of hyperbole is allowed after winning a title I say ) Season Review What a season it has been! Next season will be very tough but exciting.
  21. The All-New FMCU Mini-Updates Thread

Player - "Give me a game Boss! You haven't played me!" Me - "OK.." *concedes penalty within 5 mins* Me - "Motherfu.."
  22. [FM17] How to cheat at a youth challenge

This is like, every news item I receive is awesome. From scouting Croatia to the whole Europe:
  23. [FM17] How to cheat at a youth challenge

Even bigger news!! The stadium is growing 4x in size, from hosting 1000 to 4000 people.
  24. [FM17] How to cheat at a youth challenge

Here's a whole lot of awards. Particularly interesting is we locked out the top 3 young players of the season: And some absolutely massive news! We were only semi-professional up until here.
  25. Anyone else have a problem when Fa trophy games end in a draw goes to extra time and then the games ends in draw and the game goes to a replay even after extra time !!
  1. Load more activity